2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Wasn’t he injured last year?

I’d take him.. surprised they wouldn’t franchise him

Wasn’t he injured last year?

I’d take him.. surprised they wouldn’t franchise him

Clueless friend of mine, a Giants fan, didn't want to trade him at the deadline because he thought he should have been moved for a 2nd rounder or better. Yikes.

As a big Seahawks fan I understand the need to pay your franchise QB but if it means not having money to pay other top talents decent money then not sure it's worth it. I wonder if Russ is willing to take a contract similar to his current one. Will be interesting to see the mega deals some of the so called franchise QBs get in the coming years.

As a big Seahawks fan I understand the need to pay your franchise QB but if it means not having money to pay other top talents decent money then not sure it's worth it. I wonder if Russ is willing to take a contract similar to his current one. Will be interesting to see the mega deals some of the so called franchise QBs get in the coming years.
Wilson has had that team on his back ever since that defense withered away. He deserves every cent.

Wilson has had that team on his back ever since that defense withered away. He deserves every cent.

But what has Seattle’s success been when the defense withered? I don’t care about winning a game here or there, I want championships and/or sustained success. Do I see this happening? Most likely not, there’s too many factors against it happening.

I’m grateful for everything Russ has done for the Seahawks, but highest paid player in the NFL with Seattle’s current makeup? No.

But what has Seattle’s success been when the defense withered? I don’t care about winning a game here or there, I want championships and/or sustained success. Do I see this happening? Most likely not, there’s too many factors against it happening.

I’m grateful for everything Russ has done for the Seahawks, but highest paid player in the NFL with Seattle’s current makeup? No.
So your solution is to take away a Top 5 QB from that situation even if you have to pay him??????? It’s not like y’all have a boat load of talent that needs to be paid.

Wagner???? That’s it.

^^^
Frank Clark and KJ Wright too. Point is that paying a top 5 QB a huge percentage of your cap makes sense if your team's system depends on the talents of a Top 5 QB to win Super Bowls. Russell was not a Top 5 QB when Seattle won a Super Bowl, Nick Foles was not a Top 5 QB when Philly won, Trent Dilfer when Baltimore won the first, Brad Johnson when TB won....

Also it's not just about saving money, it's about potentially getting a crapload of picks, which Seattle doesn't have much of this year. This front office prides itself in drafting and developing well. More chances to hit on players with more picks, and the sleepers you hit on will be under priced during first contract.

Seahawks making the playoffs last year was more than Russell Wilson. Defense got better than the year prior and the running game was on point, thanks to Cris Carson and Mike Davis.

Russell wanna be a Giant huh? Let's get it. I've taking back calling Russell corny and Tiger Woods.
That won't last long, the corniness is too strong
mjlol.png

Why do people give Colin Cowherd the time of day? I will never understand it
dahell2.png

That won't last long, the corniness is too strong
mjlol.png

Why do people give Colin Cowherd the time of day? I will never understand it
dahell2.png

He made a boss move buying CeCe's catalog. Black ownership. :pimp:

Colin is a joke but he was the only dude going hard saying Lebron will be a Laker.

Back
Top Bottom