2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

She's trying her best but he can't help it
sabu.png

Lord :lol: :smh:

He wasn't horrible towards the end of the year when healthy but yeah, it's a lot of money.

Plus, I feel like with all these new QB rules and not being able to touch receivers, you can’t really judge defensive players the same. Especially CBs.

Reading that article, they posted that mans stats but left out his pick-6 touchdown. SMH. At least notate all of the dudes stats. It may be unimportant but come on :lol:

OBJ wanna be a Patriot? :nerd:

DzkomSPW0AANu6Q.jpg

IMG_20190220_210425.jpg

He'd def sign up if he could,the Giants would never do Hoodie a solid like that though

As unlikely as it is,Odell in NE would be insane :lol::sick:. Josh would run wild with the creativity with him at his disposal

Last edited:
DzkomSPW0AANu6Q.jpg

He'd def sign up if he could,the Giants would never do Hoodie a solid like that though

As unlikely as it is,Odell in NE would be insane :lol::sick:. Josh would run wild with the creativity with him at his disposal
Moss’ record would be in jeopardy. Real talk.

Look at this BS. :lol:

I knew Ben had to been given the green light to **** on people. He so blatant with it.

Pitt can't blame anyone but themselves for the mess they're in

Don't think I've ever seen a squad lose their 2 best players in the same offseason. Them getting left with the worst member of the killer B's is hilarious :lol:

doubt it would happen but OBJ, Edelman, washed Gronk, James White, and potentially a rehabbed Gordon would be fun to watch

DzkomSPW0AANu6Q.jpg

IMG_20190220_210425.jpg

Someone check on baller

Steezy got no clue since it ain't December

Back
Top Bottom