2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Reid for 3 more years :pimp:. Now its time to get rid of Adams and Munnerlyn
Adams was at least in the right position just was too old to make some plays but Munnerlyn *** can go. **** he can take Corn Elder with him. Just roll with Doss/Cole and hope Amani drops

i had zero clue kurt coleman wasnt still with the panthers.. legit just google'd it, because i was about to ask.. just assumed he was hurt or something

5E16197B-C5C5-4006-9552-465C32343DDA.jpeg

6C0DD669-2EB5-4C51-9E62-1E3711D57ED0.jpeg

LOL at the personnel. All Elite Football.

Great move for the Browns.. I think 2 backs are the way to go now

And obviously he has his suspension coming

Good offenses are going have around 400 rushes or more.. so then you thrown in at least 100 targets in the passing game to that position

Could easily get 2 guys over 200 touches in the regular season then you’re keeping guys fresher as the season goes on

Mike Maccagnan was outspoken that his wife & he had a female friend who went through a domestic abuse case and so he is strongly against any player of that nature. Talent trumps character for the Browns though, and I don't necessarily think they are wrong for it. A PR hit in Cleveland is way more tolerable than it would have been in NY.

I have Chubb in my keeper league!

R.I.P. to Chubb in dynasty/keeper leagues whenever Hunt returns. Definitely takes a hit.

NFL :lol:

Heard there are already peoole protesting outside the browns’ offices

If anything is to be learned from the super bowl this year, need to have at least a dependable backup RB ready

Plus factor in the ability to find guys later on.. should always be looking at guys in that 2nd-4th round range at RBs

More teams should be looking at the saints with kamara/ingram combo.. especially with RBs getting more involved in the passing game, surprised teams don’t try more split back stuff where you can motion a guy to the slot or outside

Cowboys obviously screwed with zeke our.. rams weren’t the same once gurley stopped being the same

Reactions: HIM
Duke Johnson is the dude I feel for in Cleveland thou..

And if browns make him available, I hope the eagles are quick to make a low ball offer

Back
Top Bottom