2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Any time you could sign a player that will potentially piss off the locker room, fans, & sponsors while also playing the most replaceable position in the NFL you gotta do it

They got an Elite RB without having to waste a draft pick on him. I thought you’d love it

The Jets are not a Leveon Bell signing away from being a contending type of team. You should want your team to draft a RB instead this year.

Unless we trade down - which I am hoping becomes a real possibility now with Murray opting for football - we don't have a 2nd rounder to work with, which is where I think we'd be prime to take an RB. Unless we can Round 3. I'm not certain how the class is valued at round wise.

not much to understand about the Hunt signing. They get him for 1/$1M. He'll probably be suspended 10 games or so. They have his rights for the season after next year and if he balls out and signs with someone else, they get a 3rd?

No brainer move. And great move for him too. He gets to restart his life in his hometown essentially, with a GM who drafted him at KC. I like this move for both sides.

The Rams would like to see about Duke Johnson though.

not much to understand about the Hunt signing. They get him for 1/$1M. He'll probably be suspended 10 games or so. They have his rights for the season after next year and if he balls out and signs with someone else, they get a 3rd?

No brainer move. And great move for him too. He gets to restart his life in his hometown essentially, with a GM who drafted him at KC. I like this move for both sides.

The Rams would like to see about Duke Johnson though.

Ya think 10 games?

Sneaky part of the move, on Cleveland’s part

They already have 2 good backs.. and hunt is getting at least 10 games

With it being only a 1 year deal and we know league wide the shh will blow over by next FA cycle.. soo the browns could let him walk and get a compensatory pick for the 6 or so game rental

The Eagles would like to see about Duke Johnson though.

Yup

I’m watching. Big facts.

Remember seeing him in the San Fransico LV store when I was a kid. He had just got drafted. Dude looked like a DE.

Mad talent but also mad lazy.
I use to work at Finishline in my HS days and he came through after getting drafted. Dude had the biggest chain with the biggest diamonds I had ever seen :lol:

Other athletes I seen come through were Dante Culpepper - he had a koo chain too with a diamond pepper on it :lol:.

Rod Woodson would come through infrequently. He was the most down to earth of all the athletes I crossed paths with.

Wassup with the NT NFL Thread Drafts? :nerd:

5B08925D-6CE7-4798-A670-1EA170BAF799.gif

Back
Top Bottom