2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

Has Bienemy called plays? I know Nagy has only called plays for 6 games + the Titans playoff game.

I think E.B. Gets one of the jobs next year

Has Bienemy called plays? I know Nagy has only called plays for 6 games + the Titans playoff game.

I think E.B. Gets one of the jobs next year

Frank reich didn't call plays for us.. but I know Andy went back to it full time this season, I think whereas he was off and on before

But did mcvay even call the offense for the Washington professional team when he was OC?

Cause I'm pretty sure gruden called the O

Lol NFL. Did Bill Walsh or Vince Lombardi have this many d riders 2 years into their reign? Have they learned nothing from hiring all of Belichick’s trash?

The NFL is hilarious.

When it comes to the draft and head coach vacancies everybody just guessing.

The math ain't adding up on these records

To be fair Baker quit on Kliff because he didn’t want to compete for the starting job. Just to give some sort of insight on why he’s so smug regarding Hue Jackson not appointing him the day 1 starter, this is just what he does.

Can't imagine going to a game that cold that my team ain't playing in. A few years ago, I would go if it was the Giants but today, I doubt I would go.
I was stationed in ND so it was the closest team. My first playoff game experience

I find it a bit funny how so many can have such strong opinions on these coaching decisions.

Look at it the other way, if McVay is at Texas Tech, without Wade Phillips, is he really anything more than KK? All Kliff needs is a very good defensive coordinator and he could be successful.

Gase is a really good coach, in my opinion. Despite driving a lot of Miami's talent out of town, they were competitive. The offense produced without any playmakers to speak of and he got more out of Brock Osweiler than almost anyone would.

Some of these other guys, I don't know much about but were you really all in love with McVay the first go around? Or Nagy?...Pederson? Pretty sure there were major question marks by a lot of people with those decisions. Seems to have worked out. Not all of these guys will hit, just out of probability, but it might not be the ones we think.

junglejim junglejim jokes aside what ya think about Gase? Would love your BA take.

Honestly, just from reading all the stuff that went down, I think he is a bit like Gruden and I dont mean that in a bad way. Both coaches can scheme and call a hell of a game plan, but sometimes they cant help but letting their ego get in their way. Maybe getting canned and having a younger team will cause him to chill out a little bit.

Not a lot of coaches in the NFL are getting 400 yards out of brock against the best defense in the NFL.

lmao.gif

Back
Top Bottom