2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

To me, cam is the most physically talented dude to ever do it

But hasn't had the best offensive coaches or talent around him.. dude's talent level is just that absurd that he has just gotten away with it to this point

Russell Wilson or Cam Newton????

I’m taking Russell All DAY EVERY DAY

I like Cam, I really do. But at the highest level, same with Vick, Vince Young (was my favorite QB), Jeff George, Jamarcus Russell’s, Ryan Leafs, etc. even Matt Stafford)

You can have ALL the physical tools in the world. At some point, the league catches up, your skills diminish, etc. you have to adapt.

Cam has not ADAPTED. He still relys on his physical traits, 85% of the time. Instead of making the smart play sometimes, he’ll try to make the highlight play.

That gets old after a while. Just like I’m a big Dez Bryant fan. He never learned how to run decent routes.

That’s why Larry Fitzgerald or an Isaac Bruce can play for so long. They adapt and hone their skills and get BETTER with age.

Cam will evolve, then regress. Evolve, and regress. That’s him in a nutshell.

Like that HORRIBLE 2 point conversion pass in Detroit...

Last edited:
I'd probably take Russell, he makes better decisions.

If the Giants don't take Kyler or Haskins at 6, I will burn down NT. I might have to take a break from football. Put Kyler with OBJ, Saquon and Evan Engram. SMH, it would be a ****in cheat code.

Pretty much how I feel about this.

We don't need to hear from you fam, you missed this kick, and 10 other ones this season. You ain't do your job fam.

I legit don't know what was the point of this appearance

Reminds me of the Kareem Hunt interview. Who the hell is OKing this stuff?

We don't need to hear from you fam, you missed this kick, and 10 other ones this season. You ain't do your job fam.

Maybe he's trying to jumpstart his career in show biz since he knows he's basically done in the NFL

This

And so he can be the face of the NFL’s anti bullying campaign or some dumb ****

This

And so he can be the face of the NFL’s anti bullying campaign or some dumb ****

Mfer wanted the suburban mom vote like "awwww, be nice to this sweet man" **** that dude. Do your job.

I 1000000% percent don't see him back with this team again now. Another thing was he said him and his wife drove down to FL after the game, took them 2 days.
Yet during the season he made a big deal about driving from Lake Forest (Where the Bears facility is located) to Soldier Field because they wanted him to get reps down at Soldier Field kicking.

Fam it's a 45 minute drive? Man **** outta here Cody Parkey. Bum

I mean, the kick was blocked so its not like it was entirely on him. I don't blame him for trying not to be the next Bartman.

I mean, the kick was blocked so its not like it was entirely on him. I don't blame him for trying not to be the next Bartman.

I don't think the GAME was entirely on him. Defense folded, offense got going too late.

But your job is to make kicks, something he didn't do all year and in a playoff game they normally come down to a kick. He Missed 10 kicks going into that kick, and not to mention, Hester is 6'1 it's not like it was some mammoth lineman who got WAY up and blocked the kick, rewatch the side angle, it had poor penetration and was kicked low.

Do ya job. It's better to be seen and not heard, this man needs to go disappear somewhere

I don't think the GAME was entirely on him. Defense folded, offense got going too late.

But your job is to make kicks, something he didn't do all year and in a playoff game they normally come down to a kick. He Missed 10 kicks going into that kick, and not to mention, Hester is 6'1 it's not like it was some mammoth lineman who got WAY up and blocked the kick, rewatch the side angle, it had poor penetration and was kicked low.

Do ya job. It's better to be seen and not heard, this man needs to go disappear somewhere

But its also on the line to get push as well and depending on the wind conditions he may have needed to kick it low. Chicago is looking for a scapegoat and I don't blame the guy for defending himself.

But its also on the line to get push as well and depending on the wind conditions he may have needed to kick it low. Chicago is looking for a scapegoat and I don't blame the guy for defending himself.

Nah, maybe nationally people are harping on him, and fans who are just looking to join in on the moment.

But the city of Chicago sports media / journalist etc has been harping on the fact that the team with the #1 defense in the NFL was up 5 and had their strongest unit (defense) on the field needing to get a stop and they didn't. They had 3 costly uncharacteristic penalties, and allowed a 60 yard drive for the game winner. The offensive game plan was trash the first half and the fact Tarik Cohen only got FOUR touches is unacceptable.

I've moved on from blaming Parkey. We all knew he was the weak link of the team. He ****ing missed it. But it's playoff football, every play matters and a 12-4 team with the best defense, playing their first playoff game at home in 8 years shouldn't have left it up to a crap shoot suspect kicker who we all knew was going to cost us.

Should have handled business.

They didn't, and Eagles moved on.

Vance Joseph to the cards as DC

That’s a great look

Damn that's a good look! Hear the Bears are looking at Ed Donatelle (our DB coach) Chuck Pagano or Al Harris ex Packers DB and current KC Chiefs DB coach to take over as DC

The Internet never fails to make me laugh. Some comments I've read, "Jamal Adams gonna bring an AK47 on the field", "Shoot the head, the body dies" LOL.

Gregg Williams about to take the #Jets defense to another level. Happy with the hire (if it happens)

Back
Top Bottom