2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

OC is the max i'd be comfortable with my team going after dude

i mean dude was 35-40 as a HC in college

OC is the max i'd be comfortable with my team going after dude

i mean dude was 35-40 as a HC in college

It's so hard to just throw the college record out there, but I agree. He would be the 'sexy' hire, but could quickly be a disaster. It's a shame he couldn't be brought in as an OC. The ONLY way Kliff as HC would work is if he had a top-flight defensive coordinator on this staff.

The more I read, the more I'm liking the idea of Rhule.

yea.. considering everything that was going on at baylor.. and how the team improved every year he was there

but i aint going pretend like i was watching a ton of big 12 or college football on the whole like that

Matt LaFleur? Definitely wasn't expecting that.

Wild they passed on McDaniels for him. :lol:

First things first I need to see what this guy looks like.

Oh a young cool sexy genius. Even though I said I’m annoyed by everyone looking for a young cool sexy genius I said I trust the packers FO so I’ll allow it. Cool. Idk much about him tbh I was hoping others could school me. I really did want McDaniels but whatever.

This will be weird getting used to but I’m excited.

Last edited:
Mariota and that offense is as mediocre as it gets at best with talent so who knows

EC23559C-E8DC-42EF-9085-DF371B9AD8F1.jpeg

Does he count as the first of the mcvay tree?

Cause he only got that titans job because he was tied to dude

Mariota and that offense is as mediocre as it gets at best with talent so who knows
I think the problem is Mariota.

And I’m not surprised it’s not McDaniels. I just know he would have game in with the Bill Jr attitude without actually being Bill. If I had to guess is Lafleur is more what Rodgers wanted.

I posted this in the college thread but figured I'd share it here too (is this the right thread to post in?): Arizona Cardinals offered Kliff Kingsbury the HC job without an interview. They're flying him in from NY right now for a "formal" interview and to work out the details.

Idk if there are any Cardinals fans in here, but if there are stay safe. NFL teams are really really lazy and dumb. Sad for my Trojans but just happy it wasn't my Jets.

Jets fans, you might not realize it right now, but trust me this is a good thing. Breathe a sigh of relief. Unless this freaks them out and they stupidly offer him the job tomorrow because then he'd take it over the Arizona gig and our team would be even more of a dumpster fire for the next 3 years.

Good lord.. dude literally failed up

Meanwhile frank reich only got the HC gig because mcdaniels screwed the colts, which was really a blessing

When do we find out who’s getting new uniforms for next year? Ima need the Bucs to get new ones ASAP.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/football...-coordinator-position/BkpMtk9NL0jkhirR7u7kUL/

"Dirk Koetter has been offered the position of Falcons offensive coordinator, according to one person familiar with the situation. Koetter may have accepted the position. Late Monday, a high-ranking team official when asked to confirm would say only there is no agreement at this time."

I pray Dimitroff and Blank aren’t stupid enough to bring Koetter back into the fold :smh:

Please remember to mark yourself safe in these challenging times

Last edited:

Not ideal is an understatement. Stay safe @tennhouse2

I posted this in the college thread but figured I'd share it here too (is this the right thread to post in?): Arizona Cardinals offered Kliff Kingsbury the HC job without an interview. They're flying him in from NY right now for a "formal" interview and to work out the details.

Idk if there are any Cardinals fans in here, but if there are stay safe. NFL teams are really really lazy and dumb. Sad for my Trojans but just happy it wasn't my Jets.

Jets fans, you might not realize it right now, but trust me this is a good thing. Breathe a sigh of relief. Unless this freaks them out and they stupidly offer him the job tomorrow because then he'd take it over the Arizona gig and our team would be even more of a dumpster fire for the next 3 years.

Buckle up

FWIW, I want Rhule, Monken or Kliff.

Have at it :emoji_football:

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow elpablo21 elpablo21 we're here for you fam, join us.

giphy.gif

dfadsfsdfsad.gif

..fine :frown::frown:

First order of Bears business:

- Cut Cody Parkey. I know they would need to eat about 5.2 M of his deal but there's just no way. No way he can walk back onto that field.
- Sign Robbie Gould. It's pretty much a layup at this time. His family still lives in Chicago, they never left, and he's beyond open to it. They'll get that done.
- Restructure Kyle Long's contract. Need him on the team but gotta rework that $$
- Resign 1 of Callahan / Amos. I prefer Callahan and I think they will get it done. Safety market is pretty deep I think they'll end up keepig Amos as well on a better deal for the team.
- Gotta bring in another WR, Gabriel gotta be #3, not a #2.
- Jordan Howard more than likely traded with them drafting an RB in the middle rounds.
- Figure out how to retain Fangio as DC.

**** sports. I'm over it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom