2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
i would like to apologized for the lack of dilly dilly last playoff rounds. This weekend i will be back! have a good dilly dilly weekend boys!

giphy.gif

meh.. but to be fair, i got zero desire to see anything from them including that.. shouldnt have fired asa

SelfreliantSarcasticBlackwidowspider-max-1mb.gif

There has to be at least one upset this weekend. Either Chargers at Patriots or Eagles at Saints
Indy's arguably been playing the best football in the league over the stretch run

Wouldn't be shocked to see Luck smoke that trash secondary. Def expecting a shootout at arrowhead tomorrow

Indy's arguably been playing the best football in the league over the stretch run

Wouldn't be shocked to see Luck smoke that trash secondary. Def expecting a shootout at arrowhead tomorrow
Wouldn’t be surprised if Luck puts 45 on their head top.

Cheifs defense is trash. They do have 2 elite passrushers tho.

But the Colts finally did something right and now have the best Oline in the league especially in pass pro.

If they are able to neutralize Jones and Ford it’s a wrap.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Luck puts 45 on their head top.

Cheifs defense is trash. They do have 2 elite passrushers tho.

But the Colts finally did something right and now have the best Oline in the league especially in pass pro.

If they are able to neutralize Jones and Ford it’s a wrap.

Yea if Mack gets going early against that weak run D, the young gawd's probably gonna need to drop 40 to have a shot

What happens in Philly if BDN beats the Saints at the dome for the first time ever in January in the Payton/Breezus era? Do they stick with their GOAT or do they rock with the guy who everyone thought was the future of the franchise?

No way they'd be able to keep both

What happens in Philly if BDN beats the Saints at the dome for the first time ever in January in the Payton/Breezus era? Do they stick with their GOAT or do they rock with the guy who everyone thought was the future of the franchise?

No way they'd be able to keep both
BDN? ***** doin nothin

Back
Top Bottom