2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
So I wanna buy a superbowl ticket for my brother so that in the event that the Chiefs make it he can go. But I'm on seatgeek right now and noticed that there are no etickets available. If I buy a ticket now and the Chiefs don't make it there's no issue with me selling it back even though I don't have possession of it yet right?

Never sold a ticket on one of those sites but you should be good.

So I wanna buy a superbowl ticket for my brother so that in the event that the Chiefs make it he can go. But I'm on seatgeek right now and noticed that there are no etickets available. If I buy a ticket now and the Chiefs don't make it there's no issue with me selling it back even though I don't have possession of it yet right?

You're a nice damn brother...Our friend carver carver could learn a thing or two from you.

So apparently super bowl tickets are physical only and get delivered on the second.... I'm so annoyed. By the time the superbowl picks are made these prices will Quintuple. Even if I buy it now the risk of not being able to flip it is so high.

So apparently super bowl tickets are physical only and get delivered on the second.... I'm so annoyed. By the time the superbowl picks are made these prices will Quintuple. Even if I buy it now the risk of not being able to flip it is so high.
Stop crying. You'll be able to get at least what you paid

I was a season ticket holder before they left SD. Over the years they gave us perks like on field passes, sit in club suite for the game, memorabilia on the spot if they see you wearing you ticket holder pin, stuff like that etc. Well during game week back in 2014 I got email to sign up to be on the sidelines for pre game warms ups and to hold the flag for the national anthem for the pats game. I quickly reserved 3 spots.

We got to walk around the field 2 hours before kickoff and watch players from both sides do their pre game routine.

Then they went back to their lockers to get dressed and ready for kickoff. Before coming back out for Chargers intros and SNF fireworks

And there I was, standing right behind Mr. Ugg boots himself. On Sunday night prime time football. Was I starstruck, yeah a little of course. But I wanted nothing more than Philly to get his first win over him.
2853EA25-C434-449B-8EA7-1ED5FAB2A849.jpeg
D7B04E53-FE42-4A69-A7AA-27DAAF66E73C.jpeg

Didn’t happen. They lost. I’m not a regular on this thread and there’s only like 2 other charger fans on NT but we all need to unite in order to take Tom and Billicheck down! Rivers numbers are bad vs Brady but something has got to give eventually!!

#WhyNotUs
#ASAP

I was a season ticket holder before they left SD. Over the years they gave us perks like on field passes, sit in club suite for the game, memorabilia on the spot if they see you wearing you ticket holder pin, stuff like that etc. Well during game week back in 2014 I got email to sign up to be on the sidelines for pre game warms ups and to hold the flag for the national anthem for the pats game. I quickly reserved 3 spots.

We got to walk around the field 2 hours before kickoff and watch players from both sides do their pre game routine.

Then they went back to their lockers to get dressed and ready for kickoff. Before coming back out for Chargers intros and SNF fireworks

And there I was, standing right behind Mr. Ugg boots himself. On Sunday night prime time football. Was I starstruck, yeah a little of course. But I wanted nothing more than Philly to get his first win over him.
2853EA25-C434-449B-8EA7-1ED5FAB2A849.jpeg
D7B04E53-FE42-4A69-A7AA-27DAAF66E73C.jpeg

Didn’t happen. They lost. I’m not a regular on this thread and there’s only like 2 other charger fans on NT but we all need to unite in order to take Tom and Billicheck down! Rivers numbers are bad vs Brady but something has got to give eventually!!

#WhyNotUs
#ASAP

We here, fam! Let’s get it! :nthat:

-Harper signs with the Phil's late Saturday/early Sunday
-Birds win Sunday night
-Machado signs with the Phil's Monday

:pimp:

Chargers are better on every side of the ball on paper but something is telling me not to bet against brady and bill in foxborough

Chargers are better on every side of the ball on paper but something is telling me not to bet against brady and bill in foxborough
Someone on the Ringer podcast jokingly said Bill probably hired an actor for Gronk to pretend to be injured during the regular season just so he can go off during the postseason :lol:

Wouldn't be too farfetched though to think Bill shutdown Gronk a little bit to save him for January

If the Birds somehow miraculously repeated, would it be the greatest run in history?

@Bears
@Saints
@Rams/Cowboys

If by some miracle we survive this weekend.. and then somehow pull it off

At the very least, the combined wins of the 4 teams faced would be 45 (so that would mean cowboys in NFC championship and colts in SB)

At most then it would be 50 (rams and chiefs after saints)

Hard for me to see another team in history taking out a 12 win team, followed by two 13 wins teams then another 12 wins team

Would have to look up how many combined wins the opponents of the '07 Giants had.. since the 16-0 pats gives them a 3 game lead on even the 13 win teams

yeah was talking about this with my homies and heard it all week on Boston sports talk...outside of the "mystique" of Brady, Bill, and Foxboro...the Pats should get washed :lol:

we'll see how it goes...i will say this Charger team is a lot more like-able than those past Charger team we've beaten. i'd have no problem wishing them well going forward if they beat us :lol:

Back
Top Bottom