2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Gon be in the 20's in Foxborough. Rivers 0-7 against Brady. Seem like it's just all set up for the Pats to win.

I see DSK back in this mug :pimp:

Of the top of my head I can think of 2012-2013 Ravens and 2014-2015 Broncos as of recent winning in Foxborough in the Playoffs and they both won it all...

we lost that game in Denver IIRC

failed 2 pt conversion at the end?

the ravens and jete have beats us in January in da Fox

There has to be at least one upset this weekend. Either Chargers at Patriots or Eagles at Saints

There has to be at least one upset this weekend. Either Chargers at Patriots or Eagles at Saints

Indy still getting no respect in here? I'm picking them this weekend. Too hot to pick against.

Of the top of my head I can think of 2012-2013 Ravens and 2014-2015 Broncos as of recent winning in Foxborough in the Playoffs and they both won it all...

Pats won that SB. You probably thinking of the next year. Pretty sure we got dusted by Owen Daniels of all people :lol:

That was in Denver.

Rams
Saints
Colts (Chiefs cutting their RB for no reason comes back to end their season)
Patriots (Chargers are a better team on both sides but every time I pick against NE, they win and Rivers didn't look good last week)

This play made me a forever Eli fan. Jeremiah Trotter laid wood to this man in preseason of his rookie year. And he ain’t fold!

The beating he took in SF in the 2012 playoffs changed how I look at Eli. He was getting killed and kept getting up after every play. "HE'S A MOTHER****IN SOLDIER" (Motaw voice)

no...

reason...

bleek.png

Shoving a girl ain’t **** and I bet those loser fans crying gonna miss him when they get bounced because their run game trash.

:lol: This cracked me up.

Something
. Yeah, man...they do this every single year. That's why everyone is skeptical.

Chargers winning though.

I really want the Chargers to go all the way, but at the end of the day they're the Chargers and something will go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom