2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Will Cain the worst damn thing on ESPN

As far as I am concerned the only espn people I care about: bo, Dominique, dan & co, Mina and jalen and jacoby
LOL BOMANI JONES? Thats a joke gtf outa here. Dominique? Another bias idiot. Molly already on the show but i wouldnt mind letting her argue which would go against her job as a mediator. Lol jalen rose? I really like jalen but but dude couldnt even handle his job on the Get Up.

LOL BOMANI JONES? Thats a joke gtf outa here. Dominique? Another bias idiot. Molly already on the show but i wouldnt mind letting her argue which would go against her job as a mediator. Lol jalen rose? I really like jalen but but dude couldnt even handle his job on the Get Up.

Please go back to whatever thread you crawled out of. Its bad enough we lost @kdslittlebro yesterday

LOL BOMANI JONES? Thats a joke gtf outa here. Dominique? Another bias idiot. Molly already on the show but i wouldnt mind letting her argue which would go against her job as a mediator. Lol jalen rose? I really like jalen but but dude even handle his job on the Get Up.

Me and you clearly got zero to discuss

You telling on yourself, btw

Bomani is the best that network has to offer.

You’re wildin.

Max is a good analyst to me. Everybody says outlandish things at some point. I dont think anyone comes close to Skip in that area though lol

Oh really. I think i knwo where this is going but your wrong. Go ahead say it
LOL BOMANI JONES? Thats a joke gtf outa here.
Dominique? Another bias idiot..
Another bias idiot.

while advocating for this man:
Will-Cain1.png

So, the talk this morning is to open up the idea that PIs should be reviewed? That's the wrong discussion completely. How about...better refs?

They should be reviewable in some manner.

Like if you're gonna call PI that costs a team 40 yards in crunch time, it's a huge call. Even if it's coming from the booth. Do something. I don't see why they wouldn't.

Max is bad for that one Brady take, Skip has dozens of biased takes that he won’t back down on because it’s clear he has creative control over that show. When he was at ESPN he’d be challenged by SAS and several athletes live on air but he left and gets no heat over at Fox.

I know y’all didnt forget the Jalen Rose or Richard Sherman moments with Skip he was never the same after that :lol:

Stephen A Smith be loud and wrong on that channel all day long but he works hard as hell, be hogging all the overtime on that network lol

They should be reviewable in some manner.

Like if you're gonna call PI that costs a team 40 yards in crunch time, it's a huge call. Even if it's coming from the booth. Do something. I don't see why they wouldn't.

As I saw Lou Riddick just say, the League should have intervened. But making yet another circumstance reviewable, it only exacerbates the problem of refs using replay as a crutch, which has clearly shown itself to mean they don't care to get it right the first time because they know it will get looked at. This is especially true on scoring plays and turnovers when there's a free review anyway.

Max is bad for that one Brady take, Skip has dozens of biased takes that he won’t back down on because it’s clear he has creative control over that show. When he was at ESPN he’d be challenged by SAS and several athletes live on air but he left and gets no heat over at Fox.

I know y’all didnt forget the Jalen Rose or Richard Sherman moments with Skip he was never the same after that :lol:

Skip is like SAS,he's pretty much playing a character so they both get a bit more leeway for the stuff they say since it's expected and is how they've made names for themselves :lol:. They're both WWE status

Max doesn't and tries to position himself as a partial/common sense observer which is why he'll get heat when doubling down on certain things in spite of the facts.

These idiots yesterday in the AFC game took 3 minutes to go to the sideline only to comeback and say "the time on the clock is correct."

Might as well spend that time checking on PI calls, even if the other team has to burn a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom