2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Max is bad for that one Brady take, Skip has dozens of biased takes that he won’t back down on because it’s clear he has creative control over that show. When he was at ESPN he’d be challenged by SAS and several athletes live on air but he left and gets no heat over at Fox.

I know y’all didnt forget the Jalen Rose or Richard Sherman moments with Skip he was never the same after that :lol:
Jalen took his soul.

I’ve always wondered why we haven’t been able to challenge a penalty, or at least a PI. Those PI calls are so game altering and you leave that up to the eyes of a zebra :smh:

Challenging penalties is tricky to me but it’s probably coming. How about throw an extra ref in there, or even two?

lamekilla lamekilla know anything about the Hilton Atlanta Airport? Wondering if its decent and within solid distance to stadium

Hilton airport isn’t far from the stadium. You could take the Marta into the city and get to the stadium. Probably a better option then Ubering that weekend because prices combined with traffic....RIP

So why did you show a picture of him?

because i can

Yet not say his name ?

did i not say his name before?

is this not his name:
will cain
Will Cain

twice wasnt enough for ya?

To show the color of his skin?

here are pictures of the other to guys that you referred to as:
bias idiot.
Screen-Shot-2015-03-30-at-11.12.53-AM.png

Dominique_Foxworth-e1517452567347.jpg

These idiots yesterday in the AFC game took 3 minutes to go to the sideline only to comeback and say "the time on the clock is correct."

Might as well spend that time checking on PI calls, even if the other team has to burn a challenge.
I hear ya, but I’m sick of it. It’s like in the medical field where doctors only treat the symptoms instead of addressing the underlying issue. Review is a band-aid. Poor officiating and bad refs is the underlying issue.

Aren’t refs only part time employees with real day jobs?

I’m sure they get paid nicely, but still...
Not sure. A lot of them make good money but probably have day jobs because they would rather work than do nothing during the week. I don’t how it would change if you made them full time. Can you practice your craft during the week as a ref? These players are so big and fast. ****s gonna be missed. BUT, this season has probably been the worst officiated season ever. And it’s getting worst. I just don’t like the idea of challenging everything.

I’ve always wondered why we haven’t been able to challenge a penalty, or at least a PI. Those PI calls are so game altering and you leave that up to the eyes of a zebra :smh:

Thing is, I don’t mind if calls are missed sometimes. I don’t expect perfection and those types of things are a part of the game...every single game with a ref has to deal with it. That’s just part of the game, but the overall quality has been diminishing rapidly and to miss something so blatant is just unacceptable.

Man, says will Cain is good but bohmani Jones is bad. Suspect. You died today homie. I know everyone is entitled their opinion but to say will Cain is good and jones is not is very bizarre. Very.

because i can

did i not say his name before?

is this not his name:

twice wasnt enough for ya?

here are pictures of the other to guys that you referred to as:

Screen-Shot-2015-03-30-at-11.12.53-AM.png

Dominique_Foxworth-e1517452567347.jpg

I said Will Cane because he is always on the show continuously displaying savviness that Kellerman lacks DAILY. those other guys you mentioned are not ever on the show and are bone heads not because they are black...they are boneheads that just HAPPEN to be black. If you want to name other espn personalities that arent on the show frequently..then I will throw Mihael Smith out there instead of Will Cane.

Not sure. A lot of them make good money but probably have day jobs because they would rather work than do nothing during the week. I don’t how it would change if you made them full time. Can you practice your craft during the week as a ref? These players are so big and fast. ****s gonna be missed. BUT, this season has probably been the worst officiated season ever. And it’s getting worst. I just don’t like the idea of challenging everything.
Refs can practice with teams throughout the week to go over penalties and help them adjust to their eyes and what refs are expecting...

I also like the NBA way of reviewing plays; send that **** to a HQ and let them reverse a call instead of on the field. It saves so much more time.

And you bring up an interesting point. I don’t want to see no old *** refs in there that can’t keep up and see ****. I want to see refs that can run with tyreek hill :lol:

Of course you wouldn’t like the idea of it :rolleyes

Skip is like SAS,he's pretty much playing a character so they both get a bit more leeway for the stuff they say since it's expected and is how they've made names for themselves :lol:. They're both WWE status

Max doesn't and tries to position himself as a partial/common sense observer which is why he'll get heat when doubling down on certain things in spite of the facts.

Max tries to be the intellectual dude so he look crazy making hot takes.

Skip knows he's a villain character. He got hot off of being the Lebron hater and he went full character years ago.

Thing is, I don’t mind if calls are missed sometimes. I don’t expect perfection and those types of things are a part of the game...every single game with a ref has to deal with it. That’s just part of the game, but the overall quality has been diminishing rapidly and to miss something so blatant is just unacceptable.
Yea and I expect them to miss calls but that’s where the limitations of choosing which plays to challenge come into play.

And I think you’re right, not all penalties should be challengable; but I think PI is definitely in that realm of possibility because plays can be way down the field where the ref might not have that great of an angle to see it.

I’m pretty sure you and I have had this discussion before :lol:

Yea and I expect them to miss calls but that’s where the limitations of choosing which plays to challenge come into play.

And I think you’re right, not all penalties should be challengable; but I think PI is definitely in that realm of possibility because plays can be way down the field where the ref might not have that great of an angle to see it.

I’m pretty sure you and I have had this discussion before :lol:

Yeah, Im starting to get deja vu. :lol:

Except for SAS, Bomani and Max (who I knew from OG around the horn and boxing), I have no clue who these people are.

And idk how so many people have time to watch this stuff. Do you record it, watch clips on social media? I just can’t get into that stuff anymore to even entertain the idea of watching it after the fact.

Its just funny how dudes have to pull out the race card, get defensive and assume just because they feel inadequate.

love Stephen A. Think hes good. What are you goong to say next ??? “You only like Stephen A. Smith because hes been accepted by white america like Will Smith”?? Lol stfuuu. I think to be on first take You need to be fluent in all sports not just football or basketball

Max tries to be the intellectual dude so he look crazy making hot takes.

Skip knows he's a villain character. He got hot off of being the Lebron hater and he went full character years ago.
I like Max a lot. He’s wildly intelligent.

He use to dice SAS up when he first started but then he started coming with the hot takes. Knowing how smart he is you could see in his face that he doesn’t believe half the **** he says.

I like Max a lot. He’s wildly intelligent.

He use to dice SAS up when he first started but then he started coming with the hot takes. Knowing how smart he is you could see in his face that he doesn’t believe half the **** he says.
I like Max too. Worst take that I can remember from him is the KD not being top 5 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom