2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
They’re moving closer to LA than they are right now tho :lol:

4.5 hour drive from LA to Oakland.
2 hour drive (?) from LA to Vegas.

It’s like the ultimate troll job on a couple of fronts. They didn’t get SoCal/LA like Mark Davis wanted, so what does he do? Goes to the closest city that makes somewhat sense.

Then as a major **** you to the city of Oakland and the A’s, they might just draft Kyler Murray :lol: :smh:

LA to vegas is 4-5 hours

I'm not really buying that theory, Raider fans aren't necessarily converting to Rams fans and vice versa. Even though I see a lot of people outside of the Bay Area become Warrior fans in recent years.

You guys must take the 101 cause I take the 5 and make it in 4.5 each time coming from Oakland

Edit: Granted, I do that **** in the middle of the night and I’m haulin *** :lol:

Rigged? Don’t think so...I find it more likely the refs just suck.

Brees made some bad throws at the end and Cal’s own Goff hit his. Let’s not forget Legatron hittin what could have been a damn near 70 yard field goal to win it.

Yup.. giving the refs wayyyy too much credit thinking they put THAT much thought into it

They just swallowed their whistles trying not to be the story and ended up being exactly that.. just look at Hail Mary situation and the amount of shhh that goes on with pushing and shoving

You guys must take the 101 cause I take the 5 and make it in 4.5 each time coming from Oakland

What? Are you driving 80 mph+ at midnight with open roads? I got fam in San Jose, the drive from Long Beach area to San Jose was around 6 hours in the daytime, 405-5-101

What? Are you driving 80 mph+ at midnight with open roads? I got fam in San Jose, the drive from Long Beach area to San Jose was around 6 hours in the daytime, 405-5-101
I just edited my post and and yea I usually dip from here around 8p (when traffic usually starts to open up in the East Bay) and it takes me about 45 min to hit the 5. Once I hit the 5 I’m hittin 85mph minimum :lol:

The 101 is horrible during the day in terms of traffic. But it is a much more scenic and fun ride down.

I just edited my post and and yea I usually dip from here around 8p (when traffic usually starts to open up in the East Bay) and it takes me about 45 min to hit the 5. Once I hit the 5 I’m hittin 85mph minimum :lol:

The 101 is horrible during the day in terms of traffic. But it is a much more scenic and fun ride down.

:lol: Touché. My sister lived in San Jo, did the same thing made it down to Carson/Long Beach in 4-5 hours.

101 through the hills to gilroy has dope scenery, at night though pitch black and eerie lol

Back on topic: LGR :pimp:

This theory makes a LOT of sense. Removing that raider presence from la.
FB_IMG_1548142577236.jpg
Lol

The nfl must have paid brees to throw a pick too. And paid Payton to run stupid plays at the end of the game.

whoever is talking about conspiracy theories must run the refs.

giving them too much credit. Plain and simple, the refs are just bad

It's never going to happen. I'm sure it's been discussed plenty since Sunday, but since I wasn't logged on yesterday, I am going to bring it up again.

How the hell is the league going to bypass the rule book context that Goodell could step in and change the fate of the score/game if he deems it fit?

Back
Top Bottom