2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
Not just a petition a lawsuit now....
E9456A24-6909-4CBA-AD6E-7DA2EEFE53C1.jpeg

27B329E7-CB8C-47CC-8A6C-BE36E893AEEB.gif

Come get your mans @freddy fig

Capture.PNG

So what.. they play the game over again and the rams beat them?

How dumb are you going to look?

Take the L and move on.. I get it.. it's tough but worry about other **** besides football

Reactions: Ube
I understand the anger if the game ended in regulation but it went to OT with the Saints starting with the ball. They score a TD and it’s game over. So they essentially had a chance to seal the game and didn’t. Brady started OT with the ball and came thru

saints are acting like in all these years of the NFL they the only team to get a bad call go against them to determine a game lol

i get the anger i truly do and id be heated but **** its tuesday its over with and time to move on

Imma need the same energy the saints had when the Steelers got hosed with 2 phantom PI calls that resulted into 14 points.

Where was the outrage then.
And the same energy for the NFCCG 2009 against the Vikings......don’t remember them being so up in arms about poor officiating then....wonder why

saints are acting like in all these years of the NFL they the only team to get a bad call go against them to determine a game lol

i get the anger i truly do and id be heated but **** its tuesday its over with and time to move on

I mean it’s the same squad that essentially felt it was a 100% sure thing If they beat the Vikings last season they’d beat the Eagles in philly and then beat Tom Brady in the super bowl. Not saying it’s impossible they could’ve but if they felt that sure about last season they probably have that same “we’d 100% beat the Pats in the Super Bowl” cockiness in their mind about that Pi call

I get that they're your division rivals and all, but do you really hate the Rams more than the Pats?
Absolutely.

I drink haterade with all my meals+ Bill served up Toms heir apparent on a hot platter for us when he didn’t really want to.

I do not hate the Patriots. ESPECIALLY in this unique situation.

Ahhhhhhhh......Standing at the game..screaming like everyone else...Drew throws that slant and I'm like WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?! Did the refs blow it?!? You bet your ***. One of the most egregious missed calls in the history of the sport. Kept us from going to the show.....HOWEVA, the football purist in me doesn't absolve Sean, or Drew or whoever's bright idea it was to throw that slant. In that situation you run the ball, make them burn timeouts, and kick the damn field goal. Period. And..we got the ball in OT and had a 1st and 10 at the 40. My all galaxy QB(albeit a little long in the tooth) has to get that done. Didn't do it. Threw the pick. Game over. Congrats Rams. I'll get over this by preseason or at least by the time next year's tickets get sent. WHO DAT!!!!

The blown call only looks bad in slow motion and from the sideline corner angle. Real time, it's bang-bang.

Good no call. Especially since the Saints were going to get their **** pushed in against the Pats.

edit:

Also, lost in all this is the effort Robey-Coleman made to even be in position to make the play. Brees also had Tre'Quan Smith open for 6, but the predetermined nature of this offense got in the way. I'm so glad they're out.

For as ****ty a call that was, it wasn’t the sole reason the Saints lost.

Had two early chances to put up 7 in the first quarter and got held to field goals each time.

Got gifted the Rams kicking the field goal rather than them likely punching it in on the 1 yard line and going into that drive where the pass interference no call happened down 4 instead of tied (ironically they likely get that call if they’re losing).

They still got cute on that drive to take the lead passing when they should’ve made the rams burn timeouts. Even after that, they had the lead, don’t give up a field goal in the final minute and they win.

And even after that, they get the ball back, proceed to throw a pick. That was a bs call, but the Saints shot themselves in the foot multiple times throughout the game.

Back
Top Bottom