2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
The lies.

5952AC94-7CD2-421F-8254-B71C4759E77C.gif

Im ouchea bent off champagne...yall see dey saved da bess game fa last
dat div wkd ya herd me

I think we match up fairly well against the Bears pretty well. The offense doesn't scare me one bit. The defense does however. Turnover machines. But, look what we did against the Rams and Texans. As well as the last time we played an elite defense in the playoffs.

It's going to come down to Foles balling out and if we can force turnovers from the defense. We do those two things and we should win

af1 1982 af1 1982 IATT IATT Y'all the Champs and until y'all are eliminated y'all will remain the champs, that I will give you.

But I believe with everything in my soul, that we spank y'all this weekend and it won't even be close. Maybe that's just my confidence riding into the playoffs or my bias after watching this team all season, or just my **** it attitude cause we finally in the playoffs again but I'm smelling a dominating performance at home. I see a lot of comparisons from the Eagles last year to this year's Bears team, but with a way better defense.

The national media is still not in on the Bears, claiming the Eagles are the hottest team in the NFC, idk how when the Bears have won 9 of their last 10 and allowed only 2 TD's in the last 4 games.

Mitch Trubisky will make several big plays that will annoy a lot on NT, but the kid will show he's capable. Up until the shoulder injury he was playing winning football when it mattered most, everyone seen the Rams game cause it was flexed to primetime and has this perception that's how he plays every week and that's far from the truth. He's much better than that performance.

Final Prediction:

Bears 28
Eagles 16

@casper789 shots on you in LA for Bears/Rams

Last edited:
Like I said, Chicago and Philly are very similar cities with very similar fan bases. It's gonna be a good one.

While the Bears are very similar to the Eagles last year, Foles was throwing dimes and just flat out balling that postseason. You guys have a better defense than we did but we had and still have a significantly more potent offense. Not saying Trubisky can't or won't play like that, but your offense will need to step up. Also, don't sleep on the Eagles defense right now. We have the best pass rushing duo in the league in Cox and Bennett and our secondary has finally stepped up. We also have one of the best Offensive Linemen in the league in Lane Johnson

The bears routing the birds is a very very real possibility. I have high expectations for this game from my team but I also realize we are very fortunate to get into the playoffs. Whatever happens, I'm just glad we still have something to play for in January

Last edited:
Agreed on all fronts.

I think Nagy has brought Mitch along this season at a pace where he's still protecting him from certain play calls as it's year 1 in a new offense, i'll repeatedly say that this is his rookie year. Last year he was playing for a lame duck coach who had NO intentions of developing this kid, I mean they started Glennon over him. They had the worst receiving core in the league last year. It was Disgusting.

Next year I expect the Jared Goff type jump that he had last season, for Mitch next season.

It's going to be a good game for sure and anything can happen. Just trying to get through the work week so that I can enjoy the games this weekend.

If the Bears lose at home, with that defense to a struggling team that shouldn't even be in the playoffs......we gonna need a whole of receipts and frauds posts cause that would be the biggest upset of the weekend.

That Bears home crowd is serious, almost as serious as that defense and it feels like they haven't been in the playoffs in like 15 years. Place should be rocking.

Rayne Dakota will get paid regardless of this weekend. Jerry is sold, he's had some good games. I hope he becomes the highest paid QB in the NFL.

If the Bears lose at home, with that defense to a struggling team that shouldn't even be in the playoffs......we gonna need a whole of receipts and frauds posts cause that would be the biggest upset of the weekend.

That Bears home crowd is serious, almost as serious as that defense and it feels like they haven't been in the playoffs in like 15 years. Place should be rocking.

Ain't you got a ROY race to worry about.. also why you ain't get the OBJ to go along with:

IMG_6788.JPG

Facts. Which is why I do not see a let down. I just can't see that defense laying an egg at home. 7-1 home record this year as well, the home stats for the defense is unreal.

Unless Mitch throws 5 picks and 2 are pick 6's I don't see this game going the Eagles favor.

If the Bears do lose I will be here to accept whatever receipts are pulled on me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom