**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hint #4:

The WR of the duo was his teams deep scoring threat until he became overshadowed by a newly drafted, future Hall of Famer, relegating him to the 3rd WR option on the team.

Hint #7:

One of the brothers was a shutdown corner on one of the better defenses in the 90's while his brother was a WR on the most prolific scoring offense in the 90's.

Today's Trivia:

This brotherly duo played opposing positions and each carved out a solid 12-season career.

Hint #1:

They played on the same team at two different times in their NFL careers.

Hint #2:

They have different last names.

Hint #3:

CB and WR. The CB of the duo had their only pro bowl appearances (4 of them) along with 2 All-Pro seasons.

Hint #4:

The WR of the duo was his teams deep scoring threat until he became overshadowed by a newly drafted, future Hall of Famer, relegating him to the 3rd WR option on the team.

Hint #5:

Cardo probably knows who the WR's son is.

Hint #6:

The CB of the duo was once suspended an entire season for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

Hint #7:

One of the brothers was a shutdown corner on one of the better defenses in the 90's while his brother was a WR on the most prolific scoring offense in the 90's.

Hint #9:

In his heyday, this CB and his defense was helped by one of the loudest crowds in the NFL, though their coach was and is tabbed as a coach who could never get over the hump come playoff time.

Today's Trivia:

This brotherly duo played opposing positions and each carved out a solid 12-season career.

Hint #1:

They played on the same team at two different times in their NFL careers.

Hint #2:

They have different last names.

Hint #3:

CB and WR. The CB of the duo had their only pro bowl appearances (4 of them) along with 2 All-Pro seasons.

Hint #4:

Hint #5:

Cardo probably knows who the WR's son is.

Hint #6:

The CB of the duo was once suspended an entire season for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

Hint #7:

Hint #8:

They played in the AFC and NFC (respectively) when they were a part of those teams mentioned in Hint #7.

Hint #9:

In his heyday, this CB and his defense was helped by one of the loudest crowds in the NFL, though their coach was and is tabbed as a coach who could never get over the hump come playoff time.

Henny or CTE, which is worse for the memory? I've often thought about this myself, but can't remember where it all started. :lol:
sabu.png

My dudes...ur boy almost died yesterday :lol:

Went for a hike at Skyline Drive in VA (one of the most scenic locales in the US.)

While walking, a bear crossed right in front of me and my family. That bamma was at least 600 pounds. I never seen one in wild, let alone 10 feet from me.

I kept thinking I was gonna go out defending my family, but like Leo Dicaprio in the revenant. I froze up. Luckily for me, the bear ran off...

Post made me immediately think of that Mystikal freestyle :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom