**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
crying.gif
Better put that shady jersey on EBay while you can still get some money for it.

oh wow...let's get shady's side of this story but that post sounds terrible. hope he didn't really do that

There very well could be validity to the claims and pictures, but why was the whistleblower OK with remaining silent over a kid getting beat and drug use, but this is what pushed her over the edge?

This. If he really was really abusing his child and his dog, I would have been snitched.

This. If he really was really abusing his child and his dog, I would have been snitched.

and the dog....forgot about that one. If this is what's indeed going on behind the scenes, he deserved to be outted. I'm just wondering about why the friend chose to remain silent about the other alleged acts.

I gotta hear Shady's side, but these pics are absolutely horrific.

and the dog....forgot about that one. If this is what's indeed going on behind the scenes, he deserved to be outted. I'm just wondering about why the friend chose to remain silent about the other alleged acts.

I gotta hear Shady's side, but these pics are absolutely horrific.
Honestly I think because it her friend and she looking real bad in that pick.

She prolly didn’t care about the other stuff that much. At this point it’s just extra sauce to futhur portrait his character as someone who is capable of committing something so heinous.

Sounds like it was a last straw kind of thing

Ol girl was in London 14 hours ago according to her Instagram. Not sure if she’s back in the states or Shady is in London w her.

Honestly I think because it her friend and she looking real bad in that pick.

She prolly didn’t care about the other stuff that much. At this point it’s just extra sauce to futhur portrait his character as someone who is capable of committing something so heinous.

Sounds like it was a last straw kind of thing

You may very well be right....

But it's crazy to think that she was OK with the abuse to her friend's son, dog, and drug use, but once it got to her, she had to speak up.

If the pics are true, I'd have a hard time believing that this was the first time he put hands on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom