2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

This a game I wouldn’t mind Jonah launching 5+ 3s. He’s always left open when doing a dribble handoff w JJ

He had one of his best games as a pro the first GS game

:frown:

It’s amazing how bad JJ is without Embiid on the court. If his shot isn’t falling in the playoffs, I’d like to see a Ben/Jimmy/Tobias/Mike/Joel lineup to close games.

Ben with his classic high turnover game that seems to happen once a month.

Just gotta say it again, I love Mike Scott on this team.

Mike Scott is our irrational shooter that Beli was last year

Wasted a good Jonah game since the refs decided to call the ticky tack fouls again. 3/4 from 3

Need Shake back healthy so he can get the back up minutes behind JJ. Ennis and Simmons ain’t it

I’m happy that Ben won Player of the Week but that honestly should have sent to Tobias.

Dude averaged like 27 and 8 on 50+% from the field.

Cool article that shows the slight difference in his jumper. Not sure if that’ll ride when he moves up but it’s encouraging that he’s confident in his shot

I cant wait to see what Zhaire is made of. I do see his floor as a Rodney Carney tho.

Jonah available tonight means less Amir/Patton. We will likely see Ennis tonight since basically him and Simmons are alternating games

Hopefully Jojo is back by Friday/Sun for the games again Hou/Indy

Miss Embiid and his foul drawing. That’s what we’ve been needing when these teams go on a run

Brett definitely gotta go

I won’t go that far yet but he definitely needs to show us something finishing this season up and in the playoffs. If we don’t get the 3rd seed and end up losing to Boston in the first round, he’s definitely a goner.

JJ shouldn’t even be a starter in the playoffs. **** it and go with Zhaire or Shake lol they won’t be turnstiles on defense and wouldn’t be completely useless if the shot isn’t there

Back
Top Bottom