2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Pretty sure we beat them in the playoffs one game lol

What’s so ****ing annoying is every time we lose against them it’s by like 5 points or less too. So many terrible *** choke jobs vs them is what makes me hate them even more.

Hope sixers wake up for this 1st game on a b2b tonight. Not only cause i got big bucks on them but they need to stay ahead in this 3rd seed. Up 2.5 now on celtics

Cant be taking this easy win games as lazy even with no embiid tonight

We slow down kemba we should win

What’s so ****ing annoying is every time we lose against them it’s by like 5 points or less too. So many terrible *** choke jobs vs them is what makes me hate them even more.
I was talking to a coworker about that yesterday, its not like we were getting washed every game; all have been within 5-7 points and we've led at some point in the last 1-2 mins in almost each game. Just how it was against OKC (the games we've lost since 2016 have all basically been buzzer or OT), the tide will turn. Looking at how we came out against the Bucks, Brett might be on to something with his rotations. JoJo/Ben/JJ and Tobi/Jimmy are the way to go. Just wish we had Shake healthy instead of Ennis lol

It's good to finally see some separation from the Pacers. Are the Hornets on tank mode? Or are they still trying to make the playoffs?

It's good to finally see some separation from the Pacers. Are the Hornets on tank mode? Or are they still trying to make the playoffs?

They’re still trying to make the playoffs, they’ve just been slumping HARD.

Interesting. Either way, it should be an easy win for us, hopefully, we don't play down to our competition.

Interesting. Either way, it should be an easy win for us, hopefully, we don't play down to our competition.

this is my only worry.. playing down to our comp, we are strongly known for this

last night i grabbed sixers as a pick em for $281 to win $255

just need them to cover by 1 and im good. line moved to favor them now sixers are -1.5

feel big games from tobi and ben today

this is my only worry.. playing down to our comp, we are strongly known for this

last night i grabbed sixers as a pick em for $281 to win $255

just need them to cover by 1 and im good. line moved to favor them now sixers are -1.5

feel big games from tobi and ben today

I personally would stay away from betting on the Sixers this game :lol: hopefully we aren’t looking ahead to tomorrow too much...

I personally would stay away from betting on the Sixers this game :lol: hopefully we aren’t looking ahead to tomorrow too much...

im with you but i already locked it last night at like 12:30am im gambling with money im currently up on the week if i lose i start back at $0

i love some sweat games lol gonna be smoking facers hopefully enjoying

xxpizzo xxpizzo was worried for you there for a bit :lol:

Maaan i knew that game was going to be a sweat. I didnt expect our bench to not show up though that was brutal performance

Great game by the starters. I hate we had to give a big effort tonight though with the b2b hopefully they get a good rest.

9349D54B-93D3-44AD-8E25-63EBB0907AB6.jpeg

Feels good man nice $255 come up

Maaan i knew that game was going to be a sweat. I didnt expect our bench to not show up though that was brutal performance

Great game by the starters. I hate we had to give a big effort tonight though with the b2b hopefully they get a good rest.

9349D54B-93D3-44AD-8E25-63EBB0907AB6.jpeg

Feels good man nice $255 come up

Yo so please explain to me what site I need to go on to bet on the NCAA Tournament.

First time doing any sports betting. Just betting on one upset. Slide in my PM’s ASAP please. Need to get this in real soon.

Looking back, I see a silver lining with the Zhaire injury. If he did play and prove himself, we may have very realistically lost him in one of the trades. I'm glad we kept him and I can't wait to see him at full strength.

Back
Top Bottom