2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I have zero voice left.

I Gronk spiked a full bottle of water in like the first quarter :lol: **** broke in half and I spent the next half of the quarter drying everything off

I have zero voice left.

I Gronk spiked a full bottle of water in like the first quarter :lol: **** broke in half and I spent the next half of the quarter drying everything off
A damn shame lol **** now I’m mad at Brett for not giving Jimmy the ball the Christmas Day game and the other one before this. We could’ve been 3-1 on this this season

E83E8958-92D8-4C1F-AA74-9F2D751D7B66.jpeg

I’m over the Boban experiment. Time to play Jonah all the back up 5 minutes

And sign Shake to primary roster. I’m done with TJ and Jonathan Simmons

This is horrible efforts man **** frustrating to watch

No defense at all in these damn games. ****ing pathetic

At least we get to see smith now i guess

Sixers aint make a dsmn shot in almost a whole goddamn qrt!! 11:50

How us that ****ing possible with this group of starters we have. Did embiid even try to work the paint? Feel like he was stuck shooting dumb *** 3s

Sixers aint make a dsmn shot in almost a whole goddamn qrt!! 11:50

How us that ****ing possible with this group of starters we have. Did embiid even try to work the paint? Feel like he was stuck shooting dumb *** 3s
Nope. Just Jimmy ISO’s and terrible passes. A lot of open shots didn’t fall

Our malcontent

As much I won’t mind jimmy walking for the cap space, I wanna see Shake and Zhaire work and mold their game around him

I mean, it's St Joe's not Villanova so the bar is a little lower lol

I wouldn't be mad at Thibs at all as long as it's the assistant coaching gig and nothing more.

I agree completely. I’m just scared that if Thibs was the assistant and they fired Brown that they would make Thibs the head coach and we definitely can’t have that. He would wear Embiid out in 2 years.

I agree completely. I’m just scared that if Thibs was the assistant and they fired Brown that they would make Thibs the head coach and we definitely can’t have that. He would wear Embiid out in 2 years.

Didn't even think about that scenario...yikes.

Did Jimmy and Thibs have a good relationship? I honestly can’t remember how it ended with them.

Did Jimmy and Thibs have a good relationship? I honestly can’t remember how it ended with them.
Jimmy never had a problem with Thibs as a coach besides the too many minutes. His issue with the Wolves was all Wiggins getting that check when he's ***

Jimmy never had a problem with Thibs as a coach besides the too many minutes. His issue with the Wolves was all Wiggins getting that check when he's ***

I think because of the way Jimmy grew up he just despises all players who get paid a bunch of money and don’t work hard to earn it.

Yeah, Jimmy still has a strong Bond with Thibs, he says that asking Thibs for the trade was the hardest part of the whole situation.

And I can understand his dislike of Wiggs (I think we all do) you're never going to win anything with him. He's already one of the worst contracts in the league.

They should have kept Lavine...

Back
Top Bottom