2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Problem with Bolden is that he’s hella inconstant and fouls at a record rate. Maybe he can be better now that the refs are less inclined to call fouls

Problem with Bolden is that he’s hella inconstant and fouls at a record rate. Maybe he can be better now that the refs are less inclined to call fouls

Honestly I think a lot of his inconsistency has to do with the inconsistent *** minutes that Brett gives him. Dude can probably never get in a rhythm for when/if he’s actually gonna play each night.

Zhaire is the only thing BB can use to switch up the hi pnr defense. This **** been killing them since game 1 of the regular season. Needa switch up personnel and give him a shot at least. They are what they are, any adjustments should’ve already been made by the first game of this series. They’ve seen Brooklyn enough in the regular season to know what the time is.

Great bounce back win :pimp:

Happy to see Ben come out aggressive on both sides of the ball, need that for every game.

Joel eating like he should in the 2nd half. Looks like right now the team just needs to hold the fort down in the first half and let Embiid and his knee feel better in the 2nd half and let him feast.

The team realized that talent alone isn’t going to win them a playoff series. I wanna see this effort every single game the rest of the playoffs.

Apparently Brown was pissed off at halftime and yelled at them like he’s never done before.

About ****ing time he tried something other than being their friend. I’m just annoyed that it took that for the team to play the way they should have to begin with.

Good read

I don’t even need to read it to tell you all he needs to do is be aggressive and play with a purpose. If he does that then he can play every game like last night. Too many games he takes plays off and will get real passive against some defenders.

I don’t even need to read it to tell you all he needs to do is be aggressive and play with a purpose. If he does that then he can play every game like last night. Too many games he takes plays off and will get real passive against some defenders.
He digs a little deeper and goes a little more x’s and o’s. Content you’d see on The Athletic

Like Ben would even admit, he overthinks too much and doesn’t attack but instead trying to read what the defense is giving him. He should be on attack mode every time.

As much as I slander Ben, BB gotta figure out a way to optimize his usage too. I think it’s trending that way with jimmy handling the ball more as the backup PG and handling it in the 4th more. Problem is, how much pnr is Brett gonna go with and use Ben as a screener

Jimmy, Ben PnR should be a hi one. Since Ben is a non shooter, they most likely trap Jimmy. Now if Jimmy makes that pass, Ben has the ball at the 3 pt line with a semi open lane to operate from. Just like Dray

FBDEA64D-8CF7-41CC-8C1B-D580B9E7D88D.png
buc em buc em

Come get your mans LOL

I don’t feel too confident going into this game. Still think this series goes 6-7 games and Nets still have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom