2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Hungover sick same difference, he wasn’t out there playing with energy

He’ll get over it

Nah **** that I’m pissed off. We easily win that game and go up 3-1 if Embiid and Ben just play average instead of ****ing terrible. If these mother****ers were cocky enough to think they could just go out and party the night before a 3PM Semifinal playoff game then they’re way more immature than I thought. And I’m 90% sure that’s what they were doing.

Ben better come out tomorrow night m like he did in that game against the Nets aggressive as **** right from the jump. I don’t wanna see him pass up a single wide open ****ing layup or dunk again.

If he was hungover that’s worse. Ben has been doing a solid job on kawhi this series, but yesterday was probably his worst effort overall. Embiid missed 3 free key fts, Ben blows a wide open layup earlier in the game...there’s the difference

If he was hungover that’s worse. Ben has been doing a solid job on kawhi this series, but yesterday was probably his worst effort overall. Embiid missed 3 free key fts, Ben blows a wide open layup earlier in the game...there’s the difference

I mean you should hear the arena every single time Ben is a foot away from the basket and doesn’t put that **** up. Idk how this dude constantly hears that and doesn’t think to just be ****ing aggressive already.

Wonder if Jimmy had a problem with Tobi taking 23 shots? Personally I dont since they were open shots. Embiid being passive on offense I can "live" with since he was still giving effort on D. Ben on the other hand looked useless

Wonder if Jimmy had a problem with Tobi taking 23 shots? Personally I dont since they were open shots. Embiid being passive on offense I can "live" with since he was still giving effort on D. Ben on the other hand looked useless

I think Jimmy just wants everyone to be as aggressive and confident as possible. But I hope he realllllly tears Ben a new one with his lack of effort on both sides of the ball. Just giving up on Kawhi on a lot of those drives he got, being right under the rim and passing the ball back out for no reason, etc. I’m glad he addressed it a lil in his press conference afterwards.

I think Jimmy just wants everyone to be as aggressive and confident as possible. But I hope he realllllly tears Ben a new one with his lack of effort on both sides of the ball. Just giving up on Kawhi on a lot of those drives he got, being right under the rim and passing the ball back out for no reason, etc. I’m glad he addressed it a lil in his press conference afterwards.
Yep. I'm not worried whatsoever about losing if we're being aggressive. Expecting a big Mike Scott game tomorrow. We didnt make them pay by going big with Ibaka and Gasol

Yep. I'm not worried whatsoever about losing if we're being aggressive. Expecting a big Mike Scott game tomorrow. We didnt make them pay by going big with Ibaka and Gasol

They literally just left Lowry and Gasol wide open for most of those shots. Gave them their confidence back. Just terrible effort most of the game on that side of the floor.

Embiid is going to need to score 25+ and Ben is going to have to score 16+ for us to win tomorrow night.

They literally just left Lowry and Gasol wide open for most of those shots. Gave them their confidence back. Just terrible effort most of the game on that side of the floor.

Embiid is going to need to score 25+ and Ben is going to have to score 16+ for us to win tomorrow night.
Doubt either has the confidence back. We were daring Gasol to shoot. Confidence isnt a thing with him, he does not want to shoot.

Gasol’s body just seems to be failing him at this point.
And thats why I have my concerns about a repeat performance. He played 40 mins yesterday. I have no issue leaving Gasol, Ibaka and Siakam open to shoot. Shots they take are shots Kawhi doesnt take

Lotta time left but the way theyre lookin right now makes me doubt they’ll be able to dig their way outta this...

**** these clowns. No heart. Those early fouls ****ed everything up. Now Toronto role players feeling it to keep shooting

Absolutely ****ing garbage effort. And Barkley is exactly right, Embiid dragging his feet telling everybody how sick he is is bringing the whole damn team down. They need to put in Bolden and just speed the pace up honestly. Only chance we have at coming back.

Absolutely ****ing garbage effort. And Barkley is exactly right, Embiid dragging his feet telling everybody how sick he is is bringing the whole damn team down. They need to put in Bolden and just speed the pace up honestly. Only chance we have at coming back.
Basically. We letting Toronto play this slow *** pace. Greg Monroe had his stretch but time to adjust

This is tough to watch

It is what it is though. Im done advocating for ben ima just keep all that to myself from now on lol

Dude is scared of kawhi im pretty sure lol just straight up playing like a *****

Embiid not picking his feet up and us playing to his potential deff killing us. Cant get jj spacing and we taking some dumb *** shots

Man that was a disappointing 1st half.

If I was Jimmy I'd be yelling at everyone rn.

Back
Top Bottom