2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Man these would be so fire. Idk what the hell they’re waiting for. They need to make them like these in the mesh like Iverson’s early years instead of the shiny material though.
I kinda want these to come back to but then again I associate that design with AI and therefore view it as sacred :lol:

Don’t expect the AI era unis anytime soon as long as Chris Heck is in charge. He isn’t a big fan of that design apparently. Gonna take more advocating from Ben and Joel to get those back

**** them. We’ve barely ever played well in them. As soon as I saw us wearing them in Game 7 I was immediately less confident :lol:

I mean...you were right about the correlation between Dario's performance and when he wore leggings. It's weird as hell, but I roll with it. :lol:

I mean...you were right about the correlation between Dario's performance and when he wore leggings. It's weird as hell, but I roll with it. :lol:

Another one to watch for...whenever Embiid wears a new shoe/colorway. He almost ALWAYS has a rough game the first time he wears something new. Ben is like the opposite. He wears a new shoe he usually goes for a 20+ point triple double.

Oh man...he looks so much younger pre-process. Now he looks like pop. lol

Maybe it's the beard (but most likely the losing)

maxresdefault.jpg

I just had an interesting convo.

Even though defensively we are great, the spacing is still going to be an issue and the Horford experiment may not work out.

If we finally decide that Ben may be better as a PF, we can trade Hordord for Dlo, it might actually make both teams that much better.

That being said,I'm still super excited about this season.

I’m of the understanding that we could’ve offered Butler the full max but we were locked in on Horford..which from my understanding we couldn’t have had Tobias/Horford/Butler all together.

I would’ve liked having Butler and Al instead of Al and Tobias but it is what it is.

Plus we ended up with Jrich who although won’t fill Butler shoes entirely at this moment in his career but will probably end up being our most valuable non-allstar we have.

So Mike Scott has to apparently fight off some drunk Eagle fans today, hopefully he doesn’t get suspended for any games.

That’s an improvement on those jerseys but Kawhi’s shot has still tainted those for life for me.

Ok, this got me excited:

Having Smith and Thybulle off the bench is going to be a thing of beauty. It will also compliment Trey Burk to do what he does best, score and nothing else. And if Jonah improves and cuts down on the fouls, we have a very solid bench.

Burk
Smith
Thybulle
Threegonal Manager
Bolden

I'm very excited for this team!

Back
Top Bottom