2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Honestly I’m just scared to put my credit card info on those bootleg sites :lol: but I do want one of those new white throwback joints
I lowkey went ham last week. Grabbed:

Brian Dawkins kelly green throwback
Jason Peters white
Ben Simmons 2019 white

Feel like it's only right to go Ben with the Fresh Prince vibes. Wanted Tobias Harris but all the chinese sellers still don't know he changed his number to 12 :lol:

I lowkey went ham last week. Grabbed:

Brian Dawkins kelly green throwback
Jason Peters white
Ben Simmons 2019 white

Feel like it's only right to go Ben with the Fresh Prince vibes. Wanted Tobias Harris but all the chinese sellers still don't know he changed his number to 12 :lol:

Have you never had any issues with that site with your card info getting hacked or anything? And how long does it take to come in the mail?

I literally just wait til Macy’s has em and cop the swingman. Remember I got the white earned bogo half off

get the Authentics down the line on eBay come clearance season. Got Simmons blue authentic for $125 and Embiid cream (3X smh) for $100

Have you never had any issues with that site with your card info getting hacked or anything? And how long does it take to come in the mail?
No issues yet. But RIP to my card. If it dies, it dies. I usually change card numbers at least once a year anyways

About 2-3 weeks to come in the mail

You won't have any issues with your cards on DHgate or Aliexpress but I'm assuming the quality/accuracy of those jerseys will be hit or miss. Worth the $15 to find out though.

Are we seriously wearing our ****ing red jerseys tonight for the first game of the year......?

What a bad ****ing omen. They need to burn those things to the ground.

Matisse gonna be perfect for this squad. I’m cringing at the thought of Brett playing ennis over him or zhaire tho.....

Are we seriously wearing our ****ing red jerseys tonight for the first game of the year......?

What a bad ****ing omen. They need to burn those things to the ground.

I think it's because it was in China and red is a pretty relevant color for them lol

I am SO stoked for tonight! Celtics may have Kemba, but he's not the ball handler and creator that Kyrie was there. Sixers win this sort of easily, on their way to 61 wins and a trip to the Finals!!!

Can we change the title of this thread to this years? Or should we make a new thread?

Also:

rnpQxOv.jpg

Furkan is terrible. He still ain’t ready

He literally should not be in the NBA at all let alone be getting major minutes on a championship contender. You can tell by the look in his eyes and body language he’s always about to **** his pants out there.

I know our defense is gonna be great and all but we can’t win with this ugly *** offense all year. Need some shooters who can actually play basketball.

Give all of Korkmaz’s minutes to Milton, dude ain’t nearly ready enough to be a rotational player on a contender.

Tobi saved us in the 3rd quarter and his 3 ball is looking great so far.

Mike Scott :pimp:

Not feeling Josh as the backup point so far.

Yea Jrich isn’t a terrible ball handler but they need to put an actual facilitator out there. Neto wasn’t horrible but Idk if he is the long term answer for this season.

Great W tonight, we definitely stole that one.

Pop the Kork!

Get Neto in the rotation already Brett, he’s look good both times he’s been out there so far and Richardson is so much better as wing who just needs to play d and score.

Al was fantastic for us all night, so nice to actually to root for him now.

Back
Top Bottom