2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Didnt know we had a thread lol

Anyways

Out of 6 picks Sam takes 5 big men + Embiid,Dario,and Vasilije Micić from last years draft so 8 big men in 2 years smh

At least we got the Lakers+Thunder+Heat 1st round picks and our own next year.
Those picks next year are useless. This was the year and it didn't work out. Having picks in the late teens is worthless in this day and age where only the top 3 are even worth looking at

Listening to this Sam Hinkie interview and I'm not liking how his sounding. It's coming off as too much of this philosophy and putting trust in his hands.

Need to listen to the press conference. We flat out are gonna have to overpay someone to come here. I feel bad for Jah. Things are looking pretty bleak.

I get the feeling Embiid is going to have surgery and miss another season, I am starting to be okay with Okafor knowing what it sounded like to me from listening to Hinkie

Brandon Knight is someone I would be interested in

Last edited:
I get the feeling Embiid is going to have surgery and miss another season, I am starting to be okay with Okafor knowing what it sounded like to me from listening to Hinkie

Brandon Knight is someone I would be interested in

Embiid smh..I wonder if he wasn't taking his rehab seriously.

Embiid smh..I wonder if he wasn't taking his rehab seriously.

it's weird because watching him in warm ups and what not it looked like he could play the end of the season if they wanted him too

Hinkie def. sounded like it would be surgery again when he said he was getting second opinions from the best doctors here and other countries :smh:

He had to have reinjured it or something because your right, towards the end of the season he was basically 100% healthy.

We also got a protected 1st round pick and we're swapping 2 more future picks in the deal too. Gave up relatively nothing and got a lot in return just to eat some contracts. In Hinkie we trust.

I like the Stauskas pick up. Now time to get Corey Joseph

I like the Stauskas trade too. You like Joseph tho? Idk what point guards are out there in free agency but I think Pat Beverly would be cool for us. A tough defensive point guard who can shoot 3s at times too

Yea, Joseph isn't a flashy player but someone who Coach Brown used to develop back in SA. He's a solid player who would thrive in our version of the Spurs offense

Coming from a Rockets fan, you guys dont want Pat Beverly. He plays hard, but isn't a long term solution at the PG spot.

Coming from a Rockets fan, you guys dont want Pat Beverly. He plays hard, but isn't a long term solution at the PG spot.

Of course he isnt. Wasnt suggesting that he was long term but short term I wouldnt mind him. And no to Austin Rivers :lol:

Pierre Jackson
Wroten/Stauskas
Covington
Okafor
Noel/Embiid

Really shouldn't be a TERRIBLE team this year. They'll definitely be fun to watch as well. No matter which two out of the three we choose we really have the future best frontcourt in the league. Guys are going to want to come play for the Sixers very soon once those guys start dominating early.

I'd really like to swing a trade for Ty Lawson somehow. Give them the Heat's 1st rounder next year, Jerami Grant and an expiring contract. I just don't see a better point guard becoming available over the next few years that's as good as him as well as being only 27. He's being significantly undervalued right now.

Last edited:
buc em buc em Pierre Jackson is still on the team?? I know we extended his contract and then we waived him. I like him, he was getting buckets that game he got injured :smh:

Also dont forget about Landry, Thompson in the front court since they said we're keeping them. And Jordan McRae & JP

If Pierre looks good in the Summer league then I want him on the team. We can only go up, aint got nothing to lose if he doesnt contribute like we think he could

Pierre is going to put up numbers. No doubt in my mind.

I like Pierre too. He was having a good game up until the point he got injured. Like 9 points in 2 minutes. All good shots too.

Our guard play in this Summer League game is a struggle to watch btw smh

Back
Top Bottom