2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Was chillin in Fishtown today and came across 1 of the 6 6ers murals around the city. Philly is a great city for street art and murals, nice to see the sixers commission art for the squad.
9B3E8D0B-398A-416C-BC07-BDAD6184349B.jpeg

How early you guys getting to the arena? Isn’t the earliest they’ll let you in is an hour before tipoff?

How early you guys getting to the arena? Isn’t the earliest they’ll let you in is an hour before tipoff?

Im already in the parking lot & there were a bunch of ppl who got here way before me lol. I think the doors open at like 7 tho

Btw them shirts fire up there. Wish they were a large instead of that default XL tho lol

Honestly if JoJo can’t go game 2 and the result is the same. I wouldn’t be against letting him set the series. Depends on how Spo adjusts

buc em buc em you still at the stadium area? Prolly getting lit at Xfinity Live :lol:

I dipped outta that parking lot so fast lmaoooo. Had my car parked right across from the exit haha

buc em buc em you still at the stadium area? Prolly getting lit at Xfinity Live :lol:

I dipped outta that parking lot so fast lmaoooo. Had my car parked right across from the exit haha

We walked over to Xfinity, grabbed some crab fries and dipped back to the hotel

Bout to head to South Street now

I already have no voice from yelling at the refs the whole first half :lol:

Why did the heat think it was a good idea to go all out and beat the raptors again :smh:

Side note: I was watching that fallen heroes for the process vid and I forgot how many solid players we had come through. Not superstars by any means but actual NBA players

Luc Mbah A Moute

Jrue holiday( playing great on pelicans)

Maurice Harkless(although he never got playing time to show anything)

Jerami grant(I never liked him but he seems to be coming into his own on OKC)

MCW( I still contend that he could be a solid role player if he had landed on a better team with better coaching. Always felt bad for hownhis career turned out. That’s one thing I didn’t like about the process. He never had a chance. The process wasn’t good for nurturing and cultivating talent. It was good for getting hose diamonds, but hinkie had to die for it to fully work)

Nerlens( bad circumstances. See above)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom