2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I know very little about Nato, what's the intel on him?

Solid 3pt shooter but I think his % was down a bit this past season

Not a liability on defense but nothing great either, just good enough. Will fit in great with the 2nd unit

nbatv runs replays the following dai....only problem here is looks like they r runnin the no/ny game 3 more times after it airs live tonight, i didnt see a listing for the phila/milw

norvelle pelle bringin the energy and throwin down hammers ! i like this guy, ALOT

I tried to cop an Embiid for 32% off (after Dray scored a trip dub in Finals) but they were sold out of most sizes except for 2XL :smh:
FSR for Simmons but I just couldn't do it :lol:

Does anyone else feel a little uneasy at we took Harris off of the clippers, gave them Shamet and assets trade for PG which essentially landed Kawhi while we ended up paying Harris the same annual price as Kawhi?

I'm still not happy with the price we paid for Harris.

Does anyone else feel a little uneasy at we took Harris off of the clippers, gave them Shamet and assets trade for PG which essentially landed Kawhi while we ended up paying Harris the same annual price as Kawhi?

Hell nah. I don’t care about any of those picks that we gave up and if they didn’t have those picks they more than likely don’t end up with Kawhi and in turn we have to play his *** at least 4 times per year in our own division.

I love Shamet but I’m happy with J-Rich, Zhaire, Thybulle and Ennis playing those wing minutes he would have gotten. Much better defense from those dudes.

Nah, I miss Shamet being our JJ replacement but neither him or the picks we gave will ever be better than Tobi.

Did we overpay for Tobi? Absolutely but he’s only a year older than Joel and has gotten better every season. Also he is a perfect compliment to Embiid and Simmons.

Yea shake definitely not reassuring anyone with his lead guard abilities. Looks like it’s gotta be Neto for now.

And yea Matisse low key got a ratchet.

That shot is smooth as hell though :pimp:

Ima need to address the elephant in the room though and state that Shake has sucked balls so far and we better not be relying on him to potentially play legit minutes for us this year.
Yea he looks bad out there. Could just be the summer league setting but in the half court :smh:

5DC6796C-A30F-473C-B8CD-F86EA34F00DA.jpeg

I really like Pelle. Might've found a hidden gem

Tisse def looking like a young RoCo out there so far

I like Shayok's game. Dude can launch it.

Zhaire man. That dude is def gonna have some highlight dunks this year.

That shot is smooth as hell though :pimp:

Ima need to address the elephant in the room though and state that Shake has sucked balls so far and we better not be relying on him to potentially play legit minutes for us this year.

I think Shake has a spot in the rotation, but it definitely shouldn't be primarily as a PG :lol: It's just not working.

Back
Top Bottom