2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Man I know there’s a heartfelt reason behind Tobias’s new number but I’m reallllly not a fan of #12 on him.

#33 was a good look...#12 looks like a trash shooting number.

Man I know there’s a heartfelt reason behind Tobias’s new number but I’m reallllly not a fan of #12 on him.

#33 was a good look...#12 looks like a trash shooting number.
It is a reason. I can rock with 12. Thank god I ain’t buy any jerseys yet

What you guys mean? Tobi been rockin' #12 from jump, with the Vols and at Orlando.

Maybe it’s our font that looks awkward with that number on him or the fact that I’m used to seeing that jersey on TJ’s little *** :lol: just looks weird at the moment

I’m not a fan of the script. Main reason I don’t care for the red jerseys :lol:

They’re being dubbed the “statement jersey”. I believe the red alts were statement as well?

EDIT- I’d assume these would be “earned” jerseys. Still think they’d want to keep a red version as an alternate

Last edited:
Damn I like the reds lol

But these are nice too. I like all of our uniforms really. We keep a clean aesthetic like its supposed to be.

Cant wait for the season mannn. I might be going from night shift to day shift by the end of this year. As soon as thats confirmed Im grabbing some season tickets

They’re being dubbed the “statement jersey”. I believe the red alts were statement as well?

EDIT- I’d assume these would be “earned” jerseys. Still think they’d want to keep a red version as an alternate
Yea. Red Alts are Statement

White home is Association
Blue away is Icon

IMG_5893.JPG
IMG_5894.JPG

So it's the Pacers jersey (during PG days) up until the logo.

Not sure how the yellow fits.

The Ringer Article on Zhaire:
Fly, Zhaire, Fly: Philly’s Dunk Machine Is Ready for His Rookie Redo
A life-threatening allergic reaction derailed Smith’s rookie season. The 76ers are hoping the high-flying wing can help unlock their new big-money, big-bodied lineup.

"Smith has a wide range of possible outcomes. I asked a number of people in Vegas for NBA comparisons and got everyone from McDaniels to Shannon Brown and Andre Iguodala. But we know he’s willing to put in the work. His health scare could end up being one of the best things that ever happened to his career: Smith had to work incredibly hard over the past year just to make it back to where he was when he entered the NBA. There is no telling where he will be in a couple of years if he keeps that up."

Back
Top Bottom