2018-2019 NFL Week in Review - Week 10 - Andrew Luck is an MVP candidate

Chargers

- Quietest 7-2 ever but I prefer we stay slightly under the radar until December. Thats when **** should get good. :nthat:
- Derwin James is the best rookie pass-rusher and should have DROY locked up.
- Defense is stepping up and should be even better if/when Bosa gets back
- Philip should get more MVP love but I know Brees deserves it.
- Hope yall ready for this work next week. @sb :nerd:

Rest of the League

- Rams are still the best team in the league
- Skins should take the NFC East. As conservative as Alex Smith is, he really gives them stability.
- Steelers look scary.
- Amari seems to be fitting in nicely with the Cowboys.
- Jags really were a flash in the pan.
- Chiefs offense is really ridiculous. I hate it. :lol:

junglejim junglejim Yeah because the falcons have been hit with the most injuries in defensive starters ..because the falcons lost Deion Jones/Keanu/Allen/ the season...Grady for 2 games and takk for 1 game ..

Eagles starting 2 CBs are hurt, the nickel CB is hurt, our starting FS is hurt, our starting DT hasnt played a game, his backup (ngata) has missed games and our starting RDE is also hurt

Also our backup S hasnt played a game all year (maragos)

Last edited:
Chargers

- Quietest 7-2 ever but I prefer we stay slightly under the radar until December. Thats when **** should get good. :nthat:
- Derwin James is the best rookie pass-rusher and should have DROY locked up.
- Defense is stepping up and should be even better if/when Bosa gets back
- Philip should get more MVP love but I know Brees deserves it.
- Hope yall ready for this work next week. @sb :nerd:

Adopt me for the rest of the season.

Screenshot_20180910-054740~2.jpg

Eagles starting 2 CBs are hurt, the nickel CB is hurt, our starting FS is hurt, our starting DT hasnt played a game, his backup (ngata) has missed games and our starting RDE is also hurt

Also our backup S hasnt played a game all year (maragos)
And rightfully so yall stink right now

Saw three football games yesterday.

Az-chief.
Arizona got at mahomes alot . The defense is solid. Josh Rosen is buns af. If they had a QB they'd be much better.

Seahawks vs rams. Seahawks shut down gurley in the second half. Sea run game low key nice. I don't believe in the Rams right now. They defense is a joke .

Cowboys vs Philly . Philly was a one season wonder. System Wentz ain't looking elite .he didn't play bad but he's still system Wentz until further notice.
Vander esch looking good, jaylen looking good. Our linebackers looking solid. We can cut Sean already . Zeke is special. Dude needs to stop being gassed after every big run tho. Get your stamina up Zeke.
Ertz catches everything .for all the nice wrs they got that offense should be more potent.

Rest of the league just highlight and box score watching.

After seeing the patriots get smacked by the Titans , I don't feel so bad about Monday night .maybe Titans are a good team. A boring team tho.

Falcons had me fooled after that Washington win. They let Baker punk them.
Jets . How bad are they to get curb stomped by the bills.
I still don't believe in a Phil rivers led team. Beating the raiders . Ehh.

Steelers looking like the cream of the crop.
Saints as well.

I'm not sure how to type this......

Does......does Amari look more legit, with DAK PRESCOTT throwing the ball to him now?

I mean.......is that how it's looking right now? Is that a thing?

Miami has been really average for a long, long, long, looooonnnngggg time. We even went 1-15 a few years back. We have NEVER been as pathetic as letting a garbage, tanking roster, on their FOURTH QB, drop 41 on us AT HOME. Matt Barkley, who I didn't know was still in the league, came in and dropped FORTY ONE on your garbage franchise, in your yard. :lol: :rofl:

I don't agree with Le'veon sitting out the entire year. I back him holding out and missing X amount of games to save wear and tear, I do NOT agree with sitting out the whole year. He's going to get paid, and he's going to give up his top 3 Oline, his top tier QB, and his top 3 level WR keeping the box unloaded, plus Ju Ju also helping with that. This is a huge mistake on Bell's part.

He's still great, he's still Tom, but......it "looks" a little different. Brees doesn't look different, Tom does. Struggling with Blitzes now? The whole playin til 45 thing seems dire at this point.

Rams/Chiefs/Saints look like locks, the 4th team would be a bloodbath of Pats/Steelers/Chargers. AFC/NFC title games gonna be numbers. :pimp:

Looks like teams going to start sending the house to Brady more often then not if that Oline is as bad as we think and Brady doesn't move/get out the way.

Or if could just be one of them anomaly games and he comes back next game and scores 5TDs for 400 Yards and we never talk about this game again :lol:

Remember in week 2 when the saints were being called frauds? :rofl:

Kupp can have my knee. I don’t need two good acls tbh

Wasn’t able to watch the game yesterday but I’m pretty sure it was some trash just a feeling

Saints definitely looked bad those first 2-3 games. I thought they were done. That offense is clicking for real right now but that defense still trash and I think it'll cost them a W in the playoffs.

One of the guy's on the radio, Bucs accomplished something you'd think is impossible. 500+ yards and only score three points. Hahahahaha

Saints definitely looked bad those first 2-3 games. I thought they were done. That offense is clicking for real right now but that defense still trash and I think it'll cost them a W in the playoffs.

New avy :nerd: .

One of the guy's on the radio, Bucs accomplished something you'd think is impossible. 500+ yards and only score three points. Hahahahaha

You ready for this slapfest tonight BA?

49ers 5th string running back Matt Dayes bout to run it down your throats

You ready for this slapfest tonight BA?

I just hope it's an entertaining game and I hope one of the teams is wearing their white throwbacks.

We cut one of our big FA OL signings this offseason so it's another line change. It can't get any worse so hopefully the line is better.

I just hope it's an entertaining game and I hope one of the teams is wearing their white throwbacks.

We cut one of our big FA OL signings this offseason so it's another line change. It can't get any worse so hopefully the line is better.

If it makes you feel better, 49ers may legitimately be playing their 5th string running back tonight. They promoted Matt Dayes from the practice squad so it will be interesting to see if he gets burn behind Breida tonight. I hope he does so they can cut Alfred Morris' old washed ***.

Who did they cut?

Back
Top Bottom