2018-2019 NFL Week in Review - Week 10 - Andrew Luck is still an MVP candidate

Hey Vikings fans...

What’s your take on Kirk (show me the bag) Cousins? Had enough of the prime time failures yet? How about the big game INTs? Ha ha ha

collector would always post that kirk taking a power dump pic after he won some regular season games. i 'member

I’m sure he could. Make sure he post the date of said quotes too. Kirk is now who he was the last 3 seasons. Except this season he plays on a “better” team.

Challenge accepted. I'm going to make you wish you were still locked up

Last edited:
you shoulda just paid off your debts instead of this "locked up" jazz

You serious? I have court on the 30th for a probation violation. I can literally post the paper work stating so right now. Dates and all. I have no reason to lie about my life. Dealing with the system ****ing sucks dude.

2 years ago brother. I don’t remember posting at all last season. I don’t remember posting about Kirk leaving either.

Yeah I remember you leaving right before Kirk left but you were saying he wasn’t going anywhere. Then you made a few appearances once he left. **** was comedy.

This **** still hard as hell :pimp:

Fliping Ki's on the block, where them G's at
Go them **** sucking my **** till they knees crack
Drop top 6 all black with the black tints
I got them ****** pushing crack like a Mack 10

C one of my all time favorites

You serious? I have court on the 30th for a probation violation. I can literally post the paper work stating so right now. Dates and all. I have no reason to lie about my life. Dealing with the system ****ing sucks dude.

Violation? Damn fam, stay up and best of luck

Yeah I remember you leaving right before Kirk left but you were saying he wasn’t going anywhere. Then you made a few appearances once he left. **** was comedy.

Fliping Ki's on the block, where them G's at
Go them **** sucking my **** till they knees crack
Drop top 6 all black with the black tints
I got them *****s pushing crack like a Mack 10

C one of my all time favorites

C a legend off his first 3 albums. My birthday brother. :pimp:

One of the craziest games I’ve ever seen. So many big plays and so many big mistakes.

I hope Gurley is okay, he had that awkward Bo Jackson type tackle out of bounds in the first quarter and then they stopped going to him for a while

Goff was holding the ball too long but still had a great game.

Mahommes had a crazy game but he had a couple monster mistakes. He’s the reason they almost won and he’s the reason they lost. Think he lost the MVP tonight too. Brees getting it

Both of these defenses aren’t good but they both have serious playmakers. 3-4 defensive TDs.

I hate that throwing forward means it’s not a fumble rule. His hand is going forward but you see it’s clearly knocked out of his hand. They need to fix that rule

Kelce’s hands kinda trash

Chiefs gotta regret that Sammy Watkins deal. They don’t need him at all and he’s a no show all the time or hurt.

Chiefs gotta regret that Sammy Watkins deal. They don’t need him at all and he’s a no show all the time or hurt.

Nah when he's healthy on the field dude really makes a difference for the offense. But therein lies the problem :smh:

Might be the greatest game I’ve ever watched. And the Chiefs lost :pimp:

I hope you know the chiefs got 2 freebies vs the raiders left

1 of which is after their upcoming bye.. Andy Reid is really really REALLLY good coming off of byes

Back
Top Bottom