2018-2019 NFL Week in Review - Week 15 - Jared throws a Gofful interception

03324C04-09AC-4E39-84E2-2279E64FB00D.jpeg

80E6316F-D951-48EE-A323-FE24ED9D556C.jpeg

C0CB301F-3E34-4853-A9C3-CD1130BC7077.jpeg

Eagles
-Foles had 0 touchdowns and one pick yesterday but apparently he forced two picks and a fumble recovery let the world tell it :lol:
- that was a team effort, Foles threw the ball mostly well but relax giving him all the credit for that win
- Alshon started the year like this with Wentz and then disappeared for too long of a stretch, idk who's to blame for that but I hope this hot streak continues

Everyone Else
- just when the Cowboys started feeling themselves they got humbled, didn't see a play made by anyone on either side for them yesterday. Props to the Colts defense though, they got some dawgs
- Aaron Rodgers been a mess, so many missed wide open throws yet again. I'll wait to see he's been playing all year on a torn ____ minutes after week 17 ends
- couldn't pay me to watch a full Ravens game :x offense is vomit inducing but it works somehow, Flacco been looking SO miserable on the sideline :rofl:
- the Titans owned the NFC East this year
- Seahawks ain't winning a thing in the playoffs and might even choke away the wild card spot if they keep this up
- Brady had plenty of zip on those trash heaves to end the game, he looked as bad as Rodgers. Gronk getting traded to the Lions next year
- big time win for the Chargers, Philip Rivers is a cockroach and Gates is a bbw

-
- Father time is knocking on Brady's door. Dude was falling away from his passes even the pressure wasn't there.

Well Skip said "He was trying a Patrick Mahomes no look, stepping left throwing right hoping he could throw someone open".

"He doesnt have an Amari, AB, Juju, Ertz, Kelce, Hill, Julio .... he doesnt have a James Washington or Chris Conley or Jaylen Samuels"

"I dont think he was trying to throw it out of bounds. He was so desperate for someone to get open he threw it up because Gronk was on Haden and had height, just maybe he can get open. Like the greastest thrown hail mary ball in the super bowl"

giphy (7).gif

Well Skip said "He was trying a Patrick Mahomes no look, stepping left throwing right hoping he could throw someone open".

"He doesnt have an Amari, AB, Juju, Ertz, Kelce, Hill, Julio .... he doesnt have a James Washington or Chris Conley or Jaylen Samuels"

"I dont think he was trying to throw it out of bounds. He was so desperate for someone to get open he threw it up because Gronk was on Haden and had height, just maybe he can get open. Like the greastest thrown hail mary ball in the super bowl"

giphy (7).gif
:lol: Skip a fool

He was blaming everybody but Dak for that donut the Cowboys put up.

:lol: Skip a fool

He was blaming everybody but Dak for that donut the Cowboys put up.

"He called a trick play for a guy who's caught 2 balls all season ... WHY!!!!"

Why not dummy they didnt expect it! It almost worked Dak under threw it and dude flat out missed catching it still. If it worked youd be praising it.

"He threw a back shoulder to Hurns who turned the wrong way"

"Maher got his field goal blocked"

"If Dak/Zeke had an offensive line like Andrew Luck has they'd be great"

"I give Dak Prescott a B for his performance yesterday"

“The Genius” McVay has yet to adjust in 3 straight games...

55 throws, 18 rushing attempts is pretty dumb, moronically dumb when you realize you have the best offensive football player in the backfield, insanely dumb when you realize the entire passing game works off of the PA looks from the run game.

Mike Martz > McVay.
Four plays in the red zone in the 2nd half, the first option in the passing game was a guy they signed off the street in the middle of the season...
This is the definition of BAD COACHING.
Timeout after 1st down on the first play of the come back drive... WHYYYY?!?! No clock play? Don’t have two plays called? Jesus.
That was bad

Edit** also as bad, not having that 105 lb punt returner automatically call for a fair catch ...
My god.

Not a good look if the clapper can figure out you need to use slants and stop and goes vs our coverage and mcvay cant.. then use the RB in the passing game but on the edges with wheel routes

Our outside cbs line up 8-10 yards off pretty much every down.. and we starting backups to the backups at CB and S.. spread us out and go quick passes as mentioned above and if the CBs come up, just run stop and goes

Missed storyline:

Leveon Bell took another L this week

This is big. Pitt inserts any random dude they want at RB, 172 total yards. A 5th round rookie from NC State, biggest game of the year, no big.

LeVeon is great, but he gon miss this offense around him.

- Father time is knocking on Brady's door. Dude was falling away from his passes even the pressure wasn't there.

i don't know if it's Father time causing that, but you're spot on with the not stepping straight into throws. has been an issue all year. when he does, the zip and everything is there. but this year the mechanics been off and i think it's the lack of trust in the OL. either way, that needs to be fixed

Back
Top Bottom