2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

So weird seeing them in pristine condition

Wore mine today and they’re beat to ****

Wouldn’t have it any other way

This is the one shoe I feel compelled to double up on.

I just haven’t been able to convince myself to spend another $500 on a pair of shoes I already own, when there are so many other grails that I still want.

Hard to believe its been almost 5 years...

20230324_103245.jpg

Probably my favorite pair of 1s between these and Obsidians. Def top 3.
You like the Shadows more than the Royals?

I must say that after finally owning the 2017 Royals, I think they look even better than the Breds.

…at least the 2016 Breds.

Hey all,

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a double up...the price is great...relatively speaking.

Any feedback on authenticity would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

One member who I respect said the stitching on the heel looked sloppy, but that could just be a QC issue.

Thanks to all who are willing to take the time. :emoji_pray:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255936426584

Love my shadows as they are my favorite 1s. Got 2 pairs when they released. My beat pair is used outside when I do lawn stuff. I threw in a carbon fiber thingy and that has made them more stable. I’ve only worn my other pair a few times. But I think it’s time I wear them more.

These in the 85 cut

tmp.gif

I also can’t wait for those 85 cut metallic reds to drop… I remember when the last retro drop and sat… I was able to cop on at FTA on clearance… I doubt the 85 cuts will sit like that but you just never know!

Outside of the SNRKS app, do the 85 cuts release anywhere else? Just know once I get my L on them on SNKRS, it’s on to the next.

These in the 85 cut

tmp.gif

I also can’t wait for those 85 cut metallic reds to drop… I remember when the last retro drop and sat… I was able to cop on at FTA on clearance… I doubt the 85 cuts will sit like that but you just never know!
correct me if I’m wrong, but the metallic burgundy’s haven’t dropped as a retro. They’ve done metallic reds in 2017, but that’s not the same colorway getting the 85 release on 2/16. This is a darker shade.

correct me if I’m wrong, but the metallic burgundy’s haven’t dropped as a retro. They’ve done metallic reds in 2017, but that’s not the same colorway getting the 85 release on 2/16. This is a darker shade.

Didn’t realize it being burgundy, the pics that I have seen looks more metallic red than dark red-purplish burgundy color, still copping because I think they look great 🤙🏽

Back
Top Bottom