2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

y’all should buy now for the price u want
and hold em
if u get a pair for retail then u can return the 1st one u bought or just sell or trade

Really pumped for these to come in from NDC. SNKRS been blessing me lately. I guess I was due after striking out on Breds and Royals
Damn. Called store - 1 pair left. Then shorty told me to hang on to check if it was "held" for someone. got my hopes up. Playing with my emotions. It's gone....search continues.
Weird she told me no phone orders for limited jays. Instore only

Picked up 10 pairs over The Weekend. You could walk straight in to FTL and cop. is crazy. I got my reserve pairs and came back around 3 to see what was left. Had to clean out champs and FTL.

Sitting on a couple pairs and flipped the rest for a quick return.

Next is these homage to home...definitely gonna need a few of those joints :pimp:

shadow1.JPG
shadow2.JPG
shadow1.JPG
shadow1.JPG
shadow2.JPG

Need those aleali mays BAD. :smh: straight fire. One of the best satins

Got a Size 10 on StockX down to $208.95 with New Member $20-off Discount applied...Tempted to pull the trigger even though I never pay resale. I might wait the day out to see if anything pops up via Monday restocks. Still cant believe i struck out with a 10M FTL headstart; and then using 3 devices on SNKRS.

Got a Size 10 on StockX down to $208.95 with New Member $20-off Discount applied...Tempted to pull the trigger even though I never pay resale. I might wait the day out to see if anything pops up via Monday restocks. Still cant believe i struck out with a 10M FTL headstart; and then using 3 devices on SNKRS.

I struck out on 10M on GS sizes on both apps. Got promoted from waitlist on one app...

goodluck fam I am in the same boat! #teamretail

One thing I know for certain is that there was a lot more shadows than bred toes and royals. You definitely gotta take the production amount rumors lightly and do your own research in your area. Most of these IG guys, and you know who they are, be trying to promote their pre-orders.

One thing I know for certain is that there was a lot more shadows than bred toes and royals. You definitely gotta take the production amount rumors lightly and do your own research in your area. Most of these IG guys, and you know who they are, be trying to promote their pre-orders.
I wouldnt say that is 100% true. I still think they were the same. The bred toes were a red white black colorway so thr hypr was high. The game royals are still available. And tbf some people just don't care for the shadow colorway or hold it on a pedestal

I wouldnt say that is 100% true. I still think they were the same. The bred toes were a red white black colorway so thr hypr was high. The game royals are still available. And tbf some people just don't care for the shadow colorway or hold it on a pedestal

OK keep thinking that. Not to mention about 4 or 5 more major retailers carried Shadows in-store and online. There was quite a few Shadows man. And the hypes is real on these as well. These collectors crave these.

I’m really satiesfied with jb qc on shadows. Both pairs has matching leather, toe box and no weird stiching. No crazy cuts or anything off.

Thumbs up jb... looking forward to a better upcoming og cw releases.

Back
Top Bottom