2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

How long does it take to receive a pair feom stockx? Got a bid accepted on Thursday but status is still pending- waiting for seller to ship
usually a week or 2, 7-10 business days.. Seller has 2 days to ship, stockx takes a day or 2 to authenticate, then stockx will ship which takes a few days as well. Also depends if the seller is near stockx in detroit or Arizona which will be quicker.

How long does it take to receive a pair feom stockx? Got a bid accepted on Thursday but status is still pending- waiting for seller to ship

If the sale was made on Thursday, the seller has until today to ship. Depending on where the seller is, Stockx will likely receive the shoes by midweek and will ship them out to you w/in a day or so; you may see them by the end of the week.

Stop it. Yall get everything and the most quantities in the country. You get multiple tries at releases via SNKRS pass and other stuff too. I understand demand and population is high but the sneaker industry takes care of yall. I don't feel sorry for yall at all and never will. Oh not to mention you can take relatively short drives to other cities too and cop. smh.

we dont nobody need you to feel sorry for anybody. never will. cut it out.

i have an android, so i get 0 chances at SNKRS pass, so miss me wit that. and i dont got time to just up and drive to another city for kicks. im talking NYC. so your thing about other cities is moot. i can take a relatively short flight to other cities too, but aint nobody doing that.

true, we do get the most quantities in the country, which is offset by some of the highest demand and population in the country too, so another moot point. it balances out. we dont really got no "advantage" like youre saying bro.

exactly. we in the same boat. i feel ya pain bro.

So I be fighting you two guys on the size 10 gang release in NYC lol

And to whoever is saying yeah they treat NYC golden with way more pairs etc, sure we do get extra release options but again, you are missing out on how many people live here versus other cities with smaller populations and probably less corrupt workers at these shoe stores and thus we don't really have a 'competitive advantage' as you might think....

Just walked in Nike Dallas and they had my size. Leather is really soft on these compared to bred toes/ Game royals
7B1A8B82-8845-48CF-BF2D-E6D58477FF42.jpeg

I'm not saying is was a massive GR. But I don't believe the hype of the other end of the spectrum either. The numbers were not 75k or whatever these folks be reporting. They didn't equal bred toes and game royals. I stand by that.
you can stand by whatever you want....everyone is gonna have different experiences, based on size and location. what goes for you doesn't equate to alotta other people.

i like to say that i put in equal amount of work on all 3....buncha Ls as far as reserves, online launches, and store stock, but i managed to grab my 2 pair for each at retail, all by different means.

restocks and resale prices aside....launch weekend seemed to go pretty similarly for bred toes, game royals, and shadows for me, personally. size 9.5 located in chicago.

i leave it up to online anyway so allocations dont matter.outside of snkrs almost all of my 1's W's comes from pressing add to cart over and over and over again on footsites. its frustrating sometimes but when stock count is high your chances are good if youre persistent.

i hate when people just nonchalantly come and say OH PEOPLE DIDNT DO THEIR HW OR LEGWORK and thats why they didnt score a pair.....come live in NYC for a few releases and be a size 10-11 and then tunes will change :lol:

Come live in a state that has 1 Footlocker and no shoe boutiques then your tune might change. Unless its a GR like these then theres zero chance Im grabbing in person.

A lot of you are having a hard time differentiating demand and the term GR.

These released in literally every Footlocker across America, all the footsites, overseas raffles you name it, but the demand is there so they are getting bought up quick.

Its not like these released in big cities only or through one online avenue.

People are always going to miss but if you did the raffles, hit your local spots, tried footsites and SNKRS then there is a high probability that you scored a pair.

Just because they arent sitting on the shelf FSR in every store doesnt mean it isnt a GR and the resale price reflects that. If these were truly limited they would be going for 350+ but theyre not.

Come live in a state that has 1 Footlocker and no shoe boutiques then your tune might change. Unless its a GR like these then theres zero chance Im grabbing in person.

A lot of you are having a hard time differentiating demand and the term GR.

These released in literally every Footlocker across America, all the footsites, overseas raffles you name it, but the demand is there so they are getting bought up quick.

Its not like these released in big cities only or through one online avenue.

People are always going to miss but if you did the raffles, hit your local spots, tried footsites and SNKRS then there is a high probability that you scored a pair.

Just because they arent sitting on the shelf FSR in every store doesnt mean it isnt a GR and the resale price reflects that. If these were truly limited they would be going for 350+ but theyre not.

my tune needs no changing cause im not 1 of the people blindly saying if u didnt get a pair that must mean u did no legwork. i feel ya pain tho bro. 1 FTL? SHEEEEEEESH. that totally sucks for real. where do u live?

And to whoever is saying yeah they treat NYC golden with way more pairs etc, sure we do get extra release options but again, you are missing out on how many people live here versus other cities with smaller populations and probably less corrupt workers at these shoe stores and thus we don't really have a 'competitive advantage' as you might think....

dang so u be grabbing up all my size 10s eh?! :lol:

dudes in here thinking we got a major advantage over them cause we get more allocation....well DUUUH, we got 4-5x more people in our city, so of course wed get more stock. what? yall expect us to get the same amount of stock as the smaller cities? now THAT would be unfair lol

we sure do take more Ls as a result tho haha

I can attest to this as well. When I lived in NY it was RARE that I got a W on anything..Plus I even had a manager plug on 34th and there was still no guarantee . Since I moved south I been scoring and doubling on EVERYTHING.

we dont nobody need you to feel sorry for anybody. never will. cut it out.

i have an android, so i get 0 chances at SNKRS pass, so miss me wit that. and i dont got time to just up and drive to another city for kicks. im talking NYC. so your thing about other cities is moot. i can take a relatively short flight to other cities too, but aint nobody doing that.

true, we do get the most quantities in the country, which is offset by some of the highest demand and population in the country too, so another moot point. it balances out. we dont really got no "advantage" like youre saying bro.

I'm team an Android too. Pixel 2 XL all day. I compensate by having an iPad. At this rate ya gotta have an iOS device being a sneakerhead. It is what it is...it's the lead platform.

Your advantage is the opportunity itself. Most cities don't even get a shot at certain stuff. But you in here complaining smh. NYC dudes be killing me smh.

I'm team an Android too. Pixel 2 XL all day. I compensate by having an iPad. At this rate ya gotta have an iOS device being a sneakerhead. It is what it is...it's the lead platform.

Your advantage is the opportunity itself. Most cities don't even get a shot at certain stuff. But you in here complaining smh. NYC dudes be killing me smh.

yup we do get more opportunities, but with the population and way higher demand here, alotta times that equates to simply more Ls. it balances out. dudes who refuse to understand that, be killin me.

Back
Top Bottom