2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

my tune needs no changing cause im not 1 of the people blindly saying if u didnt get a pair that must mean u did no legwork. i feel ya pain tho bro. 1 FTL? SHEEEEEEESH. that totally sucks for real. where do u live?

Im up in Maine.

Trust me I understand even though you have more stores and what not you have way more people going for the releases also so I understand what youre saying.

Im not trying to debate how easy this release was or anything because we all know that no release is safe no matter how many pairs they made. Im just saying as far Jordan releases go I dont see how this could be anything but a GR.

On another note, my SNKRS pair should arrive Thursday, pumped to see these in person.

Im up in Maine.

Trust me I understand even though you have more stores and what not you have way more people going for the releases also so I understand what youre saying.

Im not trying to debate how easy this release was or anything because we all know that no release is safe no matter how many pairs they made. Im just saying as far Jordan releases go I dont see how this could be anything but a GR.

note to self: never move to Maine lol

Come live in a state that has 1 Footlocker and no shoe boutiques then your tune might change. Unless its a GR like these then theres zero chance Im grabbing in person.

A lot of you are having a hard time differentiating demand and the term GR.

These released in literally every Footlocker across America, all the footsites, overseas raffles you name it, but the demand is there so they are getting bought up quick.

Its not like these released in big cities only or through one online avenue.

People are always going to miss but if you did the raffles, hit your local spots, tried footsites and SNKRS then there is a high probability that you scored a pair.

Just because they arent sitting on the shelf FSR in every store doesnt mean it isnt a GR and the resale price reflects that. If these were truly limited they would be going for 350+ but theyre not.

This. Plus smaller market stores are more corrupt. I seen dudes act funny over non og more uptempos in Wisconsin. Smaller cities got more tacky wannabe resellers. At least that's what it seems like in my 10 year experience with kicks.

As a NY'er, I've gotta say it's pretty cut throat out here. All the stars mustve aligned if you're EVER able to walk into a brick and mortar and pick up a hyped release. Lines nowadays consist of raffle winners only. Keep it moving if you don't know...Vultures already got a foot in the door for unclaimed pairs so good luck.

I can attest to this as well. When I lived in NY it was RARE that I got a W on anything..Plus I even had a manager plug on 34th and there was still no guarantee . Since I moved south I been scoring and doubling on EVERYTHING.

i had a plug in Niketown and also a plug at both 34th st FTLs and hyped releases were still not a guarantee. like i be telling people, sneakerwise, living in NYC is a blessing and also a curse at the same time.

we dont nobody need you to feel sorry for anybody. never will. cut it out.

i have an android, so i get 0 chances at SNKRS pass, so miss me wit that. and i dont got time to just up and drive to another city for kicks. im talking NYC. so your thing about other cities is moot. i can take a relatively short flight to other cities too, but aint nobody doing that.

true, we do get the most quantities in the country, which is offset by some of the highest demand and population in the country too, so another moot point. it balances out. we dont really got no "advantage" like youre saying bro.
Stop it. Yall get everything and the most quantities in the country. You get multiple tries at releases via SNKRS pass and other stuff too. I understand demand and population is high but the sneaker industry takes care of yall. I don't feel sorry for yall at all and never will. Oh not to mention you can take relatively short drives to other cities too and cop. smh.
New york gets all the snkrs passes & inventory but they have like 9 million ppl. Im in chicago & they still have 3 times our population. Plus its New York. When other cities out spend new york maybe things will change, but from a business pov, it makes sense to feed your most hungry cash cow city.

They may get alot of inventory but in some cases small towns may have advantages because of low demand. So if ny ppl don't cop they have just as every right to be salty & in some cases maybe more. Imagine waiting in line for hours & having cops shut down the store. Or spending alot at Footstores & still not coming close to thousands of others next to you who spent more.

New york gets all the snkrs passes & inventory but they have like 9 million ppl. Im in chicago & they still have 3 times our population. Plus its New York. When other cities out spend new york maybe things will change, but from a business pov, it makes sense to feed your most hungry cash cow city.

They may get alot of inventory but in some cases small towns may have advantages because of low demand. So if ny ppl don't cop they have just as every right to be salty & in some cases maybe more. Imagine waiting in line for hours & having cops shut down the store. Or spending alot at Footstores & still not coming close to thousands of others next to you who spent more.
this. some of yall in the middle of no where and walk straight into your footstore to cop days after the release.

these are an every day sneaker, gladly copped at $220 in my size. would love to double up but eh. highly unlikely at this point.

i had close to 4k spent on my account for most of the year last year and missed on every single yeezy lol

You guys over here bickering about how it's harder in city X than city Y. Clearly, different areas have (or lack) their own challenges. Leave it be. At the end of the day, either we got em or we couldn't.

Those who make general statements like "I don't understand how anyone didn't cop" gets ignored. They'll never understand.

Just walked in Nike Dallas and they had my size. Leather is really soft on these compared to bred toes/ Game royals
7B1A8B82-8845-48CF-BF2D-E6D58477FF42.jpeg

What sizes did they have left?

Again guys, buy now while the getting is good at 220 or so. These will be 500 in a couple years if trends prove right. Look what 2013 were before this release.

People really need to heed this advice if you're striking out for retail everywhere. Black Toes were going for about the same resale price after launch. Look at where they're at now.

You can go ahead and have that "not a penny over retail" attitude if you want to, but you'd better not get thirsty for these a year or two from now.

i copped black toes for like 280 last year. never wore since my rotation was pretty much breds and barons, checked resale and wow.

these will be at least 450 in a year imo

Just walked in Nike Dallas and they had my size. Leather is really soft on these compared to bred toes/ Game royals
7B1A8B82-8845-48CF-BF2D-E6D58477FF42.jpeg
Haven't been inside that store in about 2 years.
Was at North Park close to Christmas and didn't even think about going in there.
It's been a disappointing location for the most part.

pay to play

if you really want them, then paying market value is what you gotta do. if it's not worth it to you, you just dont want em....which is cool, keep it movin to the next release.

People are only missing out because they don’t want them. The team retail stuff is always best effort but no one bats 1.000 and resale is relatively low so make a move and enjoy them.

Some of y’all def need to go out and and survey the landscape tho.

People saying they are still waiting on retail pairs are more annoying than the people that say "do the footwork" the prices are low now just cop and get it over with seeesh.

this. some of yall in the middle of no where and walk straight into your footstore to cop days after the release.
100%. This can never be done in NYC even with the larger allocations compared to ya'll complaining about how NYC gets all this special treatment etc. Be killing me... (no pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom