2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I am no 1 aficionado like many here,
just wondering because I saw a 2013 pair for $160 and I was debating if I should cop
All good man. Yeah the remastered are a higher cut (closer to OG), Nike air logo on tongue, and just better materials overall. More comfortable most importantly. That’s not a bad price on some ‘13’s tho..

Funny how everyone went for the toro 4s when these released the same day back in 13. These sat throughout the day IIRC

Google-Chrome-Android2.png

IMG_6476.JPG
Is quality on 2013's expected to be better or worse than the pair releasing this spring?

I have most of the remastered OGs and I the two pairs JB went ultra hard on production wise -- the royals and BReds -- which I think are some of the worst of the remastered series. Quality wise they both were inconsistent and of course there's this whole pre-tumbled phase JB seems to be in. All things being equal -- smooth leather used and consistent leather used -- the 2016 over 2013. With that said folks will be letting go of extra pairs of '13s at nice prices and it would foolish to pass on them.

Last edited:
Noticed the black leather on these looks better than the black leather on Breds & Royals. We’ll see. They look real good from the pics.

Post the pics, the ones I've seen almost look like PS as they're so close to the others imo. I'm def in for a pair of these..

3 pairs for me & I'm dead ***. Quickly ran through my first '13 pair and my second is itching to get trashed as well. I could very easily go a half year wearing these.

Back
Top Bottom