2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

2018 was supposed to be a boom year for 1s but we only a month in and i can name at least three *** releases around the corner so far: Equality 1s (did they even try), 6 rings (nonsensical) and city of flight (pedestrian).

it's gonna be a long calendar year. And are there any rumors of other OG colorways after Shadows?

In for a couple.. ‘13s are beat.

Medium grey is prob just JBs color name this year.. I believe that’s the same thing they’re calling the cool grey lows. They usually come up with these new names annually and slap it on a slew of shoes/CWs.

Haha. For the most part true. However, being in a wheelchair, or when anyone sits for that matter, your feet are the furthest thing in front of you, so I can't tell you how many times I've F'ed my shoes up bumping in to something, or scratching them on the underside of a chair or something.

Darn, I was fooled!

Beat up 1s look great anyways

2018 was supposed to be a boom year for 1s but we only a month in and i can name at least three *** releases around the corner so far: Equality 1s (did they even try), 6 rings (nonsensical) and city of flight (pedestrian).

it's gonna be a long calendar year. And are there any rumors of other OG colorways after Shadows?
I’m saying. Where are the OGs... wearing the metallic navy’s now

Medium grey is prob just JBs color name this year.. I believe that’s the same thing they’re calling the cool grey lows. They usually come up with these new names annually and slap it on a slew of shoes/CWs.
Exactly. Even if it's not EXACTLY the same shade as the OGs, it'll be almost the same. Just looking at the recent pics, they look fine in terms of the shade of grey, so I'm all the way in.

The lows are medium grey too

Both the 2009 and 2013 releases have eluded for me, would be great to own this CW if possible.

IMG_8398.jpg
The tentative drop date

Back
Top Bottom