2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

A6CF0C16-08AC-4E05-B5E6-9AADCEDB0741.jpeg

again the cross stitch with the swoosh looks off from remastered editions ... here's hoping we get an actual OG height on these.

Hoping the leather on these are butter.

Even the Gatorade 1's have some great leather on em. Puts my Reverse Shattered Backboards to shame.

think imma pass on the classic bc3 and just be happy with these...past few years all i wear is 1s anyways and i like how nice they clean up being all leather and knowing they wont really rot is also a plus....i dont know what dudes gonna do with these massive collections that rarely get worn and 90% of em will crumble. i couldnt do it but thats just me but hey if you enjoy it thats your passion.....

Its kind of weird that the check is the only place they used that Banned and Royal leather on but I like em either way.

I preferred the non tumbled look too.. seems like they may go the same route here but the check is tumbled.. weird.

I preferred the non tumbled look too.. seems like they may go the same route here but the check is tumbled.. weird.

Probably going to be just like the Royals. Some may be tumbled on the swoosh and some won’t. IDGAF, I’m picking the worst of my 3 pairs and they’re going on feet ASAP

Banneds has the best quality overall..wasnt too crazy about the royals..got rid of them
Inconsistent yep. Had 2-3 pairs of royals to decide which was best. Now they’re one of my faves the way the wear in

Back
Top Bottom