2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

F48D6BC2-D789-4260-899C-E939E74CE66B.png
Locked and loaded!!!!!

Has anyone gone to a store to check in for da extra 1 minute & still took an L?

Yep, lost multiple times on 10 min HS by going to store or by inputting codes from here. I don't care how much you spent on your account, but it's completely random. My friend hit on every release that he wanted the past couple of months including (blue tint + beluga 2.0, Alternate galaxy foams, BC3, bred toes, and gold toes), but couldn't hit on the recent game royals. I however missed on more than half of what he got, but I hit on the game royals, so there is no true formula.

I've got my FTL 10m headstart with over $1200 spent, which resets on Thursday. I've won Blue Tints, Gold Toes, Bred Toes, and Game Royals (i.e., I haven't lost an entered raffle since December). I also reserved the Easter lows on FTL, but then also won on Champs an hour after accepting the FTL reservation and so I picked up my Champs pair (to boost that account to platinum) instead of the FTL pair....Will be interesting to see if I take an L on these Shadows...

92025 is San Diego area but an hour or so away, so I still choose 3 stores there, check in using 4 digit code then edit my zip code? Lmao sorry guys

Whatever dude jokes on you lol. You came in here trying to stir things up and cause panic because some one off, shady FTL in god knows what city/town handed you’re “cousin” a prehistoric physical raffle ticket. Foh.
passin on info..thats all im doin, lil buddy. causing panic? you need to relax dude, it aint that serious. oh and this took place at the HIP footlocker in a lil town called chicago...maybe you heard of it.

passin on info..thats all im doin, lil buddy. causing panic? you need to relax dude, it aint that serious. oh and this took place at the HIP footlocker in a lil town called chicago...maybe you heard of it.

Yeah some one off shady FTL in Chicago. They probably should be reported to corporate for doing a physical in store raffle since APP reservations have been rolled out nationwide for a while now.

One of my ftl reserve stores is @ the hip. Always has been along with state st.

One of my ftl reserve stores is @ the hip. Always has been along with state st.
ive always seen it too...we were surprised that he got a ticket. like i said, it was earlier in the day before the app changed to reserve. app said sweepstakes at the time, so employees probably got confused.

ive always seen it too...we were surprised that he got a ticket. like i said, it was earlier in the day before the app changed to reserve. app said sweepstakes at the time, so employees probably got confused.

Look I apologize for calling you a liar man. I’m sure you don’t have a reason to lie at least I hope. We’ll just chalk this up as a mistake on the part of the clueless employees at that FTL. Should’ve just told him to wait until app reservations open up instead of making him fill out a pointless raffle ticket.

could be. hundreds of stores, some stores eventually make mistakes. law of averages. but i don't care, i jus hope alotta ppl eat. including me.

Look I apologize for calling you a liar man. I’m sure you don’t have a reason to lie at least I hope. We’ll just chalk this up as a mistake on the part of the clueless employees at that FTL. Should’ve just told him to wait until app reservations open up instead of making him fill out a pointless raffle ticket.
no harm, no foul. hope you get your pair(s) man.

Actually i think that FTL at the HIP is rigged....
Cuz i never hit there :lol:
I never hit at FTL or FTA at the HIP only Champs
I chose FTL and Champs on state for my 3rd store
See how that turns out
I've had pretty good success with FTA on state so see what happens

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom