2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Damn I need a size 11. Zero problems coping the breds and the royals at retail but these shadows.... eluding me in the shadows. Smh. What’s it like using StockX?
wait until next week when online pairs are in hand. Prices should go down by then. StockX has been smooth purchasing and selling for me. Selling I get paid out within 5 days and buying I get the shoes witnin 7 days.

Last edited:
Even tho I don’t collect my ocd always makes me feel some way about seeing incomplete collection pics. I’m always looking for the shoe that’s not in the pic. *Rant over*

0ED928C8-F130-41BA-B8E3-A07431909793.jpeg

That tumble tho :nthat:

Wtf
When did FTL start giving out $25 birthday coupons?
FTA only gave me a $10 birthday coupon 2 years ago
I haven’t received any birthday coupons since
Not from FTL,FTA, champs, Nike.....:emoji_cry:

Picked up my three pairs yesterday from Footlocker, Footaction and Champs. Footlocker and Foot Action let me use my rewards ($10 each), but Champs would not let me use my $15 reward :smh:).

Regretted that I did not double up on the 2013 release because I was focusing on the Toro 4's and resale was low, but I waited way too long. I was not dropping $400 plus for a second pair while I could have more pairs for retail. I'm glad that these re-released again.
20180415_122429.jpg

2013 & 2018
20180415_123430.jpg

Shadow Family...
20180415_122526.jpg

Wtf
When did FTL start giving out $25 birthday coupons?
FTA only gave me a $10 birthday coupon 2 years ago
I haven’t received any birthday coupons since
Not from FTL,FTA, champs, Nike.....:emoji_cry:

I don’t remember getting 25 dollars bday coupon back then either. But this year they did it right.

Attachments

• 50B1F657-AF80-4A6E-A46A-4233DD97C61D.jpeg
    50B1F657-AF80-4A6E-A46A-4233DD97C61D.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 28
FTA only had 2 pages(32 pairs?)
This store isn’t a flight23 but sorta a big market store
Most of the time when I pickup for other shoes it’s 4-6 pages
I think a lot of stores got them but not many pairs

Last edited:
Did not know the glitter effect was oxidation
Looked at my breds thought they were shinning with age

Now i'm a little worried

Any more overseas sites with these sitting? rather pay a lil more than retail than count on getting them on a FL restock

wait until next werk when online pairs are in hand. Prices should go down by then. StockX has been smooth purchasing and selling for me. Selling I get paid out within 5 days and buying I get the shoes witnin 7 days.

buy now while it's flooded, we all know these are going to shoot up in prices down the road for sure once it's all said and done.

Last edited:
If you're lucky enough to get a pair you have to be just as lucky enough to get a good quality pair as far as leather consistency. That kinda sucks when you think about it . Soon ppl are going to flip their pairs as different leather grade version s

Pretty much. if you only have 1 pair you dont have another pair to compare it to so you end up being okay with what you got. Those with multiple pairs, it's an obvious difference on each pair, I don't blame folks for picking and choosing which is more tumbled to keep, etc. It's almost night and day between different leather quality on these. Props to that one guy who mentioned he gets to the store early when they open so he can choose the better pair in his size lol. I don't think I have enough guts to bother the employees on release morning to do that scavenging through pairs lol, but ill definitely get picky on which ones are the keepers if I come back home with multiple cops.

Back
Top Bottom