2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I just been curios about stockx never used them until today found them for $203 and used the new user discount code and getting them for $196. So going over retail by $20 ain't bad in my book and using pay pal credit for a test run also with the purchase so can take time paying them off.

:rofl:You financed a shoe that cost less than $200

Anybody see the toddler pairs yet? Only see them on wcs but not trying to pay 80 for em

I just been curios about stockx never used them until today found them for $203 and used the new user discount code and getting them for $196. So going over retail by $20 ain't bad in my book and using pay pal credit for a test run also with the purchase so can take time paying them off.

:rofl:You financed a shoe that cost less than $200

$200 shoe every other week add up :lol:

Bruh if you can’t afford $196 up front to pay for a shoe, this ain’t the hobby for you. I could maybe understand it if he was buying some Red Octobers

Financing (especially at flight club and stockx) with affirm is a bad idea. Their interest rates are in loan shark territory and you won’t wanna pay off a shoe you’ve had for 2 years lol.

to be honest ive gotta think that demand for 2013 royals is damn near microscopic, regardless of value

there was a bunch of people on here that went on a "im never getting rid of my 2013s even if they re-retro" campaign a few years ago before the banned and royal releases were rumored when used pairs still went for $400.

Well the thing about 1s is that, since their midsoles don’t crumble, 2001s are just as wearable as 2013s and 2017s. OGs will have cracking leather on the collar but AFAIK, that and midsole yellowing (if not stored properly) are the only issues. People who buy 2013s over 2017s probably just like the darker shade of Royal and the lack of tumbled swoosh. I definitely think some people will pay a bit more for this. That said, I’m not sure how much more they would actually pay.

how can you compare royals and shadows? Royals were artificially hyped 5 years ago due to being limited and hard to get - not necessarily because its a coveted colorway - thats clearly what the 2017 release and current resale price dictates

Just like every other sneaker release ever, once the dust settles and pairs move around - these will comfortably sell for 350 where as royals can still be had under 3.

Called Footaction ,,, gave them Prod # 55088013 .. No product found... he checked footactin, champs, and footlocker and even warehouse

You're better off with a real credit card.. Affirm and other small loan companies have horrible interest rates and fees which are not clear at signing. You think you are paying prinipal when you are actually just paying interest. Any with any credit card, it's not a loan, you must pay off your balance in full, every month to avoid interest.

Called Footaction ,,, gave them Prod # 55088013 .. No product found... he checked footactin, champs, and footlocker and even warehouse
Crazy my rep found it without a problem on FTA. I ordered my size tried to get my cousin a pair but they told me 1 per account but to call FTL or Champs after. I tried FTL but ya the rep there couldn't find the product.

FTA confirmation email just showed up.

I could buy it straight out just using paypal credit as a test run and pay it off next week to see if they will increase my allowed credit with me making payment on time. Nothing serious in my opinion hopefully hitting on Shadows X tomorrow also with the FTL reserve app will know at 5 so use my money for them and then pay off Shadows next week.

DF1D4D3A-8F3D-4EF1-960F-67F61D2032E8.jpeg

I trust paypal been using them for years and I accept payments for web designing from them so trying to expand my relationship with them. Honestly just don't have an need for anything else was going to test it on a new TV but told myself I don't watch TV that much or play video games anymore so bored at work and was at checkout and said let see how the paypal credit works and select it as payment.

Back
Top Bottom