2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

It is now day 11 and I emailed stock x and told them how this is unacceptable. Hell it's been in their possession now for 2 plus days.

That's weird cause I felt my royals were nearly perfect. I also have BT 1s and those minus the toe box alignment are okay. However with these I want to say that I'm just overthinking it but the stitching and RD alignment on the logo bother me. The leather inconsistency seems to be a real thing though so I'm not to worried about..

Where did you get your royals and where are u thinking of buying shadows? The price is still pretty low.

I got my royals from Lapstone & Hammer here in Philly(who by the way is THE best boutique in the city even though I got trash royals from them haha). I am looking at stockx and goat. I have used goat before and never had issues so I might roll the dice with them.

It is now day 11 and I emailed stock x and told them how this is unacceptable. Hell it's been in their possession now for 2 plus days.
If you have twitter, can @ them with your issue. They’ll DM with a response. Also can ask for some type of discount.

That sucks man. Sorry to hear. I ordered the white off white VM 2s and I'm getting them delivered today. Shoes went to California for verification and I live in jersey. 5 business days start to finish, cross country delivery. No complaints.

Mods deleted my post but was just trying to help a NT member out under retail.

I put mine in the Classifieds forum here sz 11.5. They were way too tight and I grabbed at 12.

zubreme zubreme what did they say when you emailed them? I'm thinking about emailing them as well but I don't even know what I would say since I could just be overthinking it. Also you should post the pics in the legitcheck sub to see if you can get some responses...though I doubt anyone will respond. I've already tried.

Finally unDS'd to see the Avengers after work.
IMG_7440.JPG

No response from Stockx - I most likely will initiate a chargeback if they dont offer to resolve the issue. This pair is worst than the NDC pair I received. I anticipated some ****ed up shadows, which is why i bought a few, but 2/4 is not good.

not pictured are the 2 inconsistent swooshes - tumbled and smooth- keep in mind this is just 1 shoe
d0KyOc
k4wdOc
jcpnGx
IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3903.JPG
    IMG_3903.JPG
    228.3 KB · Views: 34
zubreme zubreme Those don't look too bad to be honest. But I can see why you'd be pissed if you spent over retail for them. If worse comes to worse they can be your everyday casual shoe or something since you have multiple pairs.

No response from Stockx - I most likely will initiate a chargeback if they dont offer to resolve the issue. This pair is worst than the NDC pair I received. I anticipated some ****ed up shadows, which is why i bought a few, but 2/4 is not good.

not pictured are the 2 inconsistent swooshes - tumbled and smooth- keep in mind this is just 1 shoe
d0KyOc
k4wdOc
jcpnGx
IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg
I'll never understand this. What do any of those minor flaws have to do with StockX? They offer an authentication service but I don't think it's fair to ask them to do quality control for Nike. They'd quickly be out of business if they had to cancel transactions for flaws (especially the ones you've illustrated, which are ubiquitous when it comes to 1s) and then ship those flawed pairs back to the sellers.

I'll never understand this. What do any of those minor flaws have to do with StockX? They offer an authentication service but I don't think it's fair to ask them to do quality control for Nike. They'd quickly be out of business if they had to cancel transactions for flaws (especially the ones you've illustrated, which are ubiquitous when it comes to 1s) and then ship those flawed pairs back to the sellers.
They have the ability (and often do) return merchandise they deem as unfit for sale - whether it looks used or counterfeit. There are plenty instances of people sending in deadstock, authentic items and having them sent back

Worst comes to worst I can always sell em via stockx - I know they'll pass

d0KyOc
k4wdOc
jcpnGx
IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

The back is messed up a little, but all else doesn't look that bad tbh. When you wear them, no one will notice at all

are you actually going to wear them? if so they will look like that 5 minutes after being on your feet anyway. if I was stockx Id tell you to kick rocks. you bought 4 pair knowing it would be an issue lol. I used to be a DS collector, but id like to think ive "smartened up" about paying $200 for shoes that I'm only going to look at. You can look at them all you want on the internet for free. my 2 cents anyway..

I got these off the restock from FTL. The mark is bothering me. Should I return them? Or rock with it? That's the only problem with them. Leather is butter and is consistent on both shoes. 0427181628.jpg

Glad to see everyone has the same mentality as me. The shoe is gonna look like that regardless after wearing it for a few minutes.

Good luck on your quest of finding perfect pairs.

came in here to say thats normal. glad most in here changed their tone about issues like that now. a year or two ago, most of you would be complaining.

they're there to authenticate, not nit pick shoes. They've def gone through many pairs just like yours which is indeed normal now.

Dudes want tumbled leather and then get mad when it's wrinkled or bent here and there. I get it being a little over warped but I agree that's normal. Can't say I wouldve been stoked to receive that pair but I wouldn't have been that mad at all.

I feel like my Shadows are prefect and they inner grey collar on one of the pairs was creased out.. but hey it's good "quality."

Back
Top Bottom