2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

No response from Stockx - I most likely will initiate a chargeback if they dont offer to resolve the issue. This pair is worst than the NDC pair I received. I anticipated some ****ed up shadows, which is why i bought a few, but 2/4 is not good.

not pictured are the 2 inconsistent swooshes - tumbled and smooth- keep in mind this is just 1 shoe
d0KyOc
k4wdOc
jcpnGx
IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg
Looks like an obese dude with cankles tried them on before shipping them out

are you actually going to wear them? if so they will look like that 5 minutes after being on your feet anyway. if I was stockx Id tell you to kick rocks. you bought 4 pair knowing it would be an issue lol. I used to be a DS collector, but id like to think ive "smartened up" about paying $200 for shoes that I'm only going to look at. You can look at them all you want on the internet for free. my 2 cents anyway..

Would someone purchase 4 pairs of the same shoe if they intended to wear all of them? Would you keep this pair in your collection?

Glad to see everyone has the same mentality as me. The shoe is gonna look like that regardless after wearing it for a few minutes.

Id agree with this sentiment 100% if I were going to wear this pair

I had a few pairs look like that out of the box. Not a big deal homie, just throw em on feet.

I have to defend, on NIKETALK of all places, collecting vs. wearing?

Stockx a QC company now? I hope they ban you if you do file a charge back. It's people like you that ruin it for the rest of us.
Did you read what I wrote right after? I'm selling these via stockx. Hope you're a sz. 12 :wink:

And finally, before this turns into collecting vs. "just wear your kicks" - what would make you think I bought 4 pairs of shadows and haven't started already wearing one of them?

Last edited:
No response from Stockx - I most likely will initiate a chargeback if they dont offer to resolve the issue. This pair is worst than the NDC pair I received. I anticipated some ****ed up shadows, which is why i bought a few, but 2/4 is not good.

not pictured are the 2 inconsistent swooshes - tumbled and smooth- keep in mind this is just 1 shoe
d0KyOc
k4wdOc
jcpnGx
IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg
:lol:

d0KyOc
k4wdOc
jcpnGx
IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

Those are normal factory quality issues on the 1s. If I was a Stockx Inspector, those are 100% passable and fit for sale ( as long as its DS of course). So I wouldn't really be mad at Stockx to resolve any issue. At the same time, I can't really blame you for being picky, I'm just as picky myself lol.

Wow.. those toddler moved. What happened to preschool? Hopefully other stores will be gettin little kids sizes.. Nike really goin in this year, huh? Even limiting/trying to hype little kids shoes.. :smh: the desperation.

Roll the dice on fleabay or some other marketplace if you demand to see the actual pair you are buying. I understand wanting the best pair possible and that’s why we all out here getting multiples if possible to be picky. I know it won’t change your mind but that pair isn’t even bad. If I sent that pair to stockx as a seller and they rejected it because of this stuff I’d be pissed.

d0KyOc
k4wdOc
jcpnGx
IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg
lmao

Ended up copping a pair. Until my pair comes in I will live comfortably in a reality where both of my toe boxes are consistent and no OD tumble.

"low" as in the collar isn't as tall as it is on other 1s i have

it's whatever, though, it's to be expected with jordan brand

pair is decent otherwise

Back
Top Bottom