2018 Air Jordan 12 RUMORED Taxi Quickstrike

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ very true, but when JB wants to keep a certain shoe tight they will

Look at the JTH 3s from the super bowl, no one ever seen those

Im sure theres other examples
Yeah I get the JTHs for the hype build on super bowl leading to the BC3s. But these are a true original color that usually JB would want to capitalize on. These are Black Friday/ Holiday release worthy. But JB shaking things up big time this year. So idk. Concords are supposed to drop in October so yeah. I cant predict much of anything.

I would love for white/red 12s to retro but i need that red that they use to be a nice bright red shade as opposed to the dark color they’re so accustomed to using lately. To be even more specific, I need a brighter shade of red than the previous 2009 retro

Im fasho about to cop a pair. I dont cop more than 4-5 pair a year but this is a must. My cdp arent looking as fresh but they still comfy as hell and feel better than remastered crap

I don't believe Shoe Palace. They said there was going to be a Turtle Dove restock back in the day lol.

87807968-56FD-44B4-812D-F3880E15537A.jpeg
As long as you good on apps you should be fine

I know I hope I am...i really need these. I sold my latest pair a few years ago.

Do we retain the platinum level indefinitely or this is something that will be revoked if inactive for a year or so?

Do we retain the platinum level indefinitely or this is something that will be revoked if inactive for a year or so?

Each $300 you spend gets you a year of platinum. So if you're platinum, and don't spend another $300, it goes back to regular after a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom