2018 Indianapolis Colts Thread

air spider 777

Supporter
Well after a 4-12 season fellas, we have the 3rd overall pick in the 2018 Draft and apparently Josh McDaniels will be our next head coach. Ballard has us on the right path imo and within 2 years we should be back at the top of the division at least.

At the end of the day everything depends on the health of Andrew THE GAWD Luck

Andrew-Luck.png

If he's healthy, we should expect anywhere from 8-10 wins.

GO COLTS!

Josh McDaniels is Kyle Shanahan. I dont like this pick at all. As in these dudes only have a job due to the good ole boy committee.

In 2016 I wanted Horton, but Iono now man.

Bruh, Luck took Pagano to the AFCC game lol, a healthy Luck can do it with whoever.

Well now, what a series of events within the last couple hours

McDaniels really ****ed us over

^ f outta here BA

I know the colts need OL and defense badly but if they draft Saquon then go OL later on... i wouldnt be upset. Outside of Mack, we dont need any of them other dudes.

We shouldnt miss out on a franchise back, especially because we will be rebuilding now and next year.

Is Chubb a Mario Williams or Myles Garrett type of talent? Once in a generation type prospect? (Yes, Mario fell flat but still)

Im just saying dude had a nice couple days but is he one of those freaks athletes above mentioned?

I could easily see Saquon having a solid rookie campaign, not Zeke level (Due to Oline prowess) but there arent any must have oline men so early in the draft. We can get solid oline guys later.

And I know what your getting at about needing defense, the year we won we had "that guy" in Bob Sanders.

I just thought, for a rebuilding team with mutiple needs, Saquon would be the best guy on the board at any time in the draft.

School me on Chubb.

You know how having a great RB aids a QB in being better. (Dallas)

I agree the RB aids the QB but we need some help on both lines. And to me, seeing what I have seen on Chubb, he should be the guy we take. Love his skills off the ball but the previous acl injury is in the back of the mind. I know it was in high school but the Colts have bad luck (no pun) with injuries. Lol

Do I see him as a once in a generation prospect? No but I see him as a pro bowler in and out for sure. Could be wrong.

Saquan is a animal but the Penn State RB’s dont really work out. But he might well be the best since Franco Harris for all I know. But never know!

Yo man, i read about your surgery in the other thread. I hope you have a fast recovery.

Like i said, didnt know much about Chubb. Whovere it is, I hope it pans out eventually.

Yo man, i read about your surgery in the other thread. I hope you have a fast recovery.

Like i said, didnt know much about Chubb. Whovere it is, I hope it pans out eventually.

Thanks bro! Its a simple procedure and from what I read and was told recovery wont be too long!

Id love to have Saquan but we need to build the d line and be able to get pressure on the qb. For years we have tried the offense first mentality and got us just 1 SB.

Thanks bro! Its a simple procedure and from what I read and was told recovery wont be too long!

Id love to have Saquan but we need to build the d line and be able to get pressure on the qb. For years we have tried the offense first mentality and got us just 1 SB.

True, like I said, the year we won it all we had that guy (Sanders) on defense. DMVP

Last edited:
Awesome first round pick in Nelson. Time to finally protect the franchise decently.

Curious to see how Ballard drafts today. :D

Colts could really own the 2nd round and accelerate this rebuild with a great 2nd round. I can't wait to see what our 3 picks are. I'm hoping one of those picks is Josh Jackson.

Tough loss today. Lost that game bc of the lack of discipline that led to all those penalties

Haven't watched even highlights of last week's game. How did luck look? I know he threw some ints

Yea he looked good last week and today he was ok. But I think he will be fine. Shoulder is repaired and hes good to go

Another tough loss.

No wr’s, pass defense is horrible. And by the end of the yr Luck is going to throw the ball like 700 times. Smh

Another tough loss.

No wr’s, pass defense is horrible. And by the end of the yr Luck is going to throw the ball like 700 times. Smh

GG dude. Yeah, Luck threw a ton, but that falls on the run-game not getting much going.

Pissed I was cleaning up our tailgate as the game already kicked off and missed the opening pick-6 :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom