2018 Kia Stinger GT I"m Impressed! That Interior!

this kias ganna be around 35-50k
sick.gif

Yall are really sleeping on these Kia's. I know they had issues in the past but they've changed a lot since then. 

I'm in the market for a car soon and Kia at the top of my list. I've some done research and tops overall and affordability.

This. I would only change the steering wheel lol...that "kia" label ugly, maybe if they had a different/sporty logo for their sports cars or something.
That was the one thing, that I didn't like...But I drive a Mazda CX-5 and their ugly logo is on the steering wheel too. So, I could deal with it.
laugh.gif

honestly, id never even consider buying a Kia or Hyundai...

id rather buy a used, somewhat low(er) mileage Toyota Camry, Honda Civic/Accord, or Subaru Legacy, before a brand new Kia...not sure why

I am seeing a heavily borrowed design concept from Audi A7/S7. :lol:

From the interior, all-around body, exhaust and even how the trunk opens.

Replicated the whole thing.

Meh. This ain't nothing but a broke down version of the Audio A7.

Definitely :lol:

2yv17a9.jpg

148itxj.jpg

28uuio.jpg

Last edited:
rather drive murican' muscle...

this looks like a poor man's maserati.

and if we're being honest...its not that impressive performance wise.

Last edited:
Looks nice. Base engine looks in line with the top trim Optima and Sonata.

Sat in a Cadenza for the first time a couple months back. That thing has a nice interior for the price an spacious. Didnt see the need for Kia to K900 (under their badging anyway). Need to pull a Hyundai/Genesis move. I'm seeing a few G80s on the road now.

Last edited:
You guys are really cosigning this for 35k? I rather get a STi or the new Type R.

Yea Kia needs to start putting these cars under a different division/badge ...the Kia stigma and old reputation is too stuck in most ppl's minds

You guys are really cosigning this for 35k? I rather get a STi or the new Type R.

Can't get over the front end on this vehicle. It's just all over the place!

Interior and engine specs is nice... but exterior is doing too much!

And like others already said, they need to step away from their logo/brand and create something else... like Hyundai is doing with Genesis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom