2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went with Cavs in 7.

D3D686C7-D541-42AF-A319-EF0930BFDA9A.gif

I just want it to be a competitive series.

1E3F2A7F-8C76-4A6B-BCB8-86A0464EA3B4.gif

Those stats will count as half a chip. And each win he's able to muster will be .2 of a chip.
Barbershop Boys like yourself are the only ones that talk about stuff like this.

I'm disgusted with the same 2 teams being in the finals 4 year in the row. Getting bored, plus this year, the winner will be 99% the warriors, so it is even not a competition.

Warriors in 4. There is no way the Cavs should even come within single digits against this Warriors team.

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/i...big-underdogs-golden-state-warriors-las-vegas

Warriors open over Cavs in Vegas as largest Finals favorites in 16 seasons

LeBron James has never been this big of an underdog in the Finals.

The Golden State Warriors have been installed as overwhelming favorites over James and the Cleveland Cavaliers in the fourth straight Finals meeting between the two teams. This year's matchup is expected to be the most lopsided.

The Westgate SuperBook in Las Vegas opened Golden State as a -1,000 favorite to win the best-of-seven series, which tips off Thursday. The Warriors are the largest Finals favorites in at least 16 seasons, according to odds database Sportsoddshistory.com.

Cleveland opened as a +650 underdog against the Warriors in the series. The Cavaliers were around +360 underdogs against the San Antonio Spurs in 2007, James' first trip to the Finals.

The Warriors opened as 12-point favorites in Game 1. That's tied for the largest point spread in a Finals game since 1991, according to ESPN Stats & Information. The Los Angeles Lakerswere 12-point favorites over the Philadelphia 76ers in Game 1 of the 2001 Finals, a game won by the Sixers.

Houston Rockets on Sunday to set up another Finals showdown.

James has been an underdog in seven of his nine Finals appearances. He has won three titles.

The Cavs will most likely get swept, but I'm still surprised that Vegas believes in these Cavs even less than the 2007 finals. :wow:

That 2007 team beat some decent teams (kidd's nets and pistons). This yr team struggled to get past indy and a young and injured celts squad.

Throw in the fact they are playing a historically great team in warriors and i am surprised the odds arent even bigger. Would not be surprised if the odds increases even bigger before the series start

Jeff Green is going to be the X-Factor, he is most familiar with Durant and has to do what he can to neutralize him

Lmaoo people saying the warriors will cruise past the cavs I hope they keep that same vibe when lebron wins it all don’t jump on his meat after the fact

It's been a 1.5 team league the last 4 years.

NFL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
6 more weeks till traning camp....

NFL? Get outta here. This is the type of athlete that makes the championship game every year? This is your MVP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom