2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Warriors have played significantly worse all season and playoffs for one.
Think the Cavs being a significantly worse team than last year more than cancels that out.

They literally had to set an NBA record to get their only W last year. Now you subtract Kyrie Irving from the equation, and their now 2nd best player is still completely neutralized in this matchup.

Eh, Pats don't win every time. And if the Falcons and Seahawks weren't inept they wouldn't have won those. But I get it.

I don't see any team beating this GSW team 4 times in the near future.

Eh, Pats don't win every time. And if the Falcons and Seahawks weren't inept they wouldn't have won those. But I get it.

They were 2 halves from getting bounced last series and if CP0 played in either one they would have been. The aura of invincibility has been torn down.

They were 2 halves from getting bounced last series and if CP0 played in either one they would have been. The aura of invincibility has been torn down.
this golden state run is bout to be over . They team is nowhere near as good as last year .Houston was better then them this year.

This. Pats won those to SB's essentially because of mishaps on two-single plays (Marshawn obv & the Falcons passing instead of running the ball).

I picked the Cavs solely to go down with the ship. There is literally no way Cavs can win this series. Who on the Cavs is giving you 20 points other than Lebron and maybe Kevin Love? :sick: This Cavs team is nowhere near as good as last year’s Cavs team :smh:

giphy.gif

this golden state run is bout to be over . They team is nowhere near as good as last year .Houston was better then them this year.

think about this though. everyone keep saying CP0 being hurt they wouldve beat the dubs. But...crazy as this sounds...iggy playing this series, dubs was 2-1 and both win was a blow out. if he was healthy i don't think it wouldve been closed.

heck before CP0 got hurt 2 games went down to one posession. game 4 and 5.

think about this though. everyone keep saying CP0 being hurt they wouldve beat the dubs. But...crazy as this sounds...iggy playing this series, dubs was 2-1 and both win was a blow out. if he was healthy i don't think it wouldve been closed.

heck before CP0 got hurt 2 games went down to one posession. game 4 and 5.
Again, Rockets were also dealing with an injured Luc who does a lot of the things for Houston that Iggy does.

Now you subtract CP and that’s 2 critical rotation players with injuries.

I don't think we have to worry about KD being beta boy this series. He tries to seek out Bron and is super aggressive. Going to get b2b Finals MVPs.

“I put money on the Cavs but if they win it’s one of the greatest miracles in human history and LeBron is Hercules reborn and there’s literally no chance the Warriors can lose and they’ll probably score 50 per quarter.”

:rolleyes So obvious. Why not just stick behind your pick rather than trying so hard to narrative set. No ones buying it.

Hasn't Vegas already set the narrative with the Cavs being the biggest underdogs in 16 years?

Hasn't Vegas already set the narrative with the Cavs being the biggest underdogs in 16 years?
That’s just bizarre then because we had Heat Mavs, Spurs v Cavs(07), Spurs Nets, and Lakers Nets in that time. Obviously this is a closer matchup than any of those especially the last three. Considering Cleveland has the best player and beat GS previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom