2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd do it but they have to work during NFL sundays and Bruins games. gotta pass
people still on this cause you paid to do something means your good at it. In every profession there are people bad at the jobs. Hell look who we got at president. They Experts tho.ill let y'all tell it.

Yeah with the **** you see I don't see how the refs have ever given me a reason that I should take their word for it no matter what lol. The players have been dictating the rules for years not the refs.

I'll just leave this here.

Yeah with the **** you see I don't see how the refs have ever given me a reason that I should take their word for it no matter what lol. The players have been dictating the rules for years not the refs.

I'll just leave this here.

James St. Pierre :pimp:

Great call by the refs here. Read the rule book, as long as I do not have posession of the ball, I am allowed to mount the defender. The defender has to either allow himself to be mounted or give me a piggyback ride to whichever spot on the court I tell him to. If you rewatch the play (maybe try slowing it down) you'll see that MCW did not allow Harden to mount him. By the letter of the law, that's a foul. St. Pierre is playing Operation :pimp:

The thing is, say when Harden actually commits an extra step or two, it’s hard to see in real speed. You will have to slow it down to literally see how many steps he took.

However, dudes were talking about the stepback he did today that they thought was a travel. He did a legal gather and took the legal two steps before shooting, so I don’t see the complaint of him traveling. People just mad at the competent feetwork lol
fixed

Has buc em buc em been nekkid and is @freddy fig still alive?

14D7BF69-D944-4895-9F82-06B1824BA895.jpeg

The Sixers made sure they had shirts for me in the building for Game 1....we’ll see about Game 2 tonight

14D7BF69-D944-4895-9F82-06B1824BA895.jpeg

The Sixers made sure they had shirts for me in the building for Game 1....we’ll see about Game 2 tonight

I had the ownership of tickets for tonight but last week was told I needed to travel across the country. They looked good and the city is hyped. I was there this weekend and saw Embiid jerseys everywhere on Saturday.

Reffing an NBA game is incredibly hard, the game moves so fast. Speaking from experience :smokin

Whew, I was on one earlier :stoneface:

The NBA referees aren't experts now? They don't have credibility? OK man.

Let's just pull random people off the street and see how well they officiate 48 minutes of NBA game speed.

Vintage they focus on the 1% you get wrong over the 99% you get right. NBA referees get more right than wrong by a substantial margin and that wasn't anywhere close to a travel. Both of these points cannot be argued.

Well said

Went to TD Garden last night and damn, best game I've ever seen in person. It was the quickest "roof coming off the building" to "completely silence" transition I've ever witnessed when that whole Rozier then Middleton sequence happened

buc em buc em I'm going to admit I was wrong about the Sixers. God damn it Ben Simmons is a savage

To be fair, I'm always rooting for any team with Aussies or Kiwis

I've searched twitter for a while now and literally none of the prominent basketball minds I've seen comment have called this a travel.

But let's continue to ignore the rule book and all the people who get paid to do this for a living who know more about basketball than pretty much all of us.

When have Zach Lowe or Nate Duncan ever taken a stepback 3?

I want the detailed analysis of Chris Webber or Nate Robinson on this. Guys who actually played the game.

Went to TD Garden last night and damn, best game I've ever seen in person. It was the quickest "roof coming off the building" to "completely silence" transition I've ever witnessed when that whole Rozier then Middleton sequence happened

Going to game 2 tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom