2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO they should just change the rule and either allow traveling or give them four steps.

Refs let it be known this isn't something they care about anymore.

**** all the crab hop, gather step bs

It is lol

but my guy.... gather step has been around for a LONG time. imagine fast breaks and they dont let u get a gather step after the last dribble. dudes would damn near get injured trying to jump off the wrong foot immediately after the ball bounces.

and this isnt aimed at just you but...

in the case of this harden clip going around, its been explained to death why its not a travel. if u dont agree with it, its because you refuse to see it... but not because it isnt true. has harden traveled? of course. just like everyone. everyone does little stuff that the refs dont call. why so much focus on hardens stepbacks?

do people want them to start calling lebrons stiffarm? kyries carry? travels anytime someones pivot foot slides an inch? how about jamal crawfords shake n bake whenever he doesnt land on both feet at the exact same time? what about all the lane violations they let go every single time at the line? people complain about the refs not calling ticky tack stuff ONLY when someone they want to lose is doing it imo. if its egregious then i get it yea the ref gotta call it.

But they not gonna call it as so many people do it

Same way dudes carry when backing down in the post, happens all the time but not called

In this vid Nunn says the exact opposite. Says you want to make sure it's not a 1 2 3 step like harden did last nite. You can see these are two different moves
they do look different.
His normal step back usually isn't a travel, he has the best step back i can remember but Sometimes he does take to many steps / shuffles his feet to much after he picks up his dribble or on the step back.
I like harden and enjoy watching him but it is what it is. Just cause I like him doesn't mean he's above being criticized when he makes clear rule violations. I'm not with the blind stanning.

Last edited:
they do look different.
His normal step back usually isn't a travel. Sometimes he does take to many steps / shuffles his feet to much after he picks up his dribble or on the step back.
I like harden and enjoy watching him but it is what it is. Just cause I like him doesn't mean he's above being criticized when he makes clear rule violations. I'm not with the blind stanning.
it has less to do with harden and "blind stanning" than it has to do with it actually being legal. again, there's tons of other players who do this and no one peeps a single word. that Giannis game winner was ruled not a travel in the L2M

But they not gonna call it as so many people do it

Same way dudes carry when backing down in the post, happens all the time but not called

now THOSE are usually the most terrible carries ever that never get called. big men literally bounce, cup the ball completely, step back, bounce again. like WTFFFFFFFF. trying to back down without doing that kinda carry is much more difficult, as i found out. but DAMN they really let the ball come to a complete stop between dribbles in those backdowns

it has less to do with harden and "blind stanning" than it has to do with it actually being legal. again, there's tons of other players who do this and no one peeps a single word. that Giannis game winner was ruled not a travel in the L2M

giannis had a few clips ive seen where i swore it was a travel until i REALLY looked. i dunno if its blind luck, or elite level footwork... but giannis often times his pickup so perfectly that the steps following it look like a travel. its crazy he can legally change direction 3 times cuz the timing is SO perfect

We want to talk about travelling and clear violations that really makes my blood boil just peep a LeBron game. It's disgusting . I blame the players less and more the nba refs. If they would clean things up , players would adjust and the game would be more enjoyable . I despise the refs.simply garbage

Lebron throwing dimes to step back bearded Michael Jordan in Houston would be dope .

Harden't worst traveling is when he steps back then steps to the side. His stepback is a thing of beauty. The sidestepping is just plain cheating.

But it is on the refs to stop it.
You’re allowed to step to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom